[Los Angeles, October 23: We miss you, Sawyer. Just come home. Image via Splash.]
- Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, was found dead last night in the couple's Hollywood home.
In 2008, I was seeing a seductive, thrilling lover who often mysteriously disappeared, leaving me with hundreds of unanswered questions. In other words, I was watching Lost. We broke up; I vowed never to watch again. Now the show's ending.
- Apparently when Grammy Awards organizers say to be on time they mean it: Rihanna showed up a few minutes late and security guards wouldn't let her in the theater.
- Lindsay Lohan is preparing herself for the release of a sex tape that's making the rounds in L.A. — apparently, by attending a sex toy launch at the Hollywood club Voyeur in a low-cut, see-through top with no bra.
[Honolulu, March 28. Image via Bauer-Griffin.]
- Madonna is in Malawi, asking the court for approval to adopt a second child. [Times of London]
- Madonna's adoption ruling has been delayed until Friday; the court has not revealed why.
- Jennifer Aniston on John Mayer: "He's a rare one. He is extraordinary and it is wonderful to watch him... the way his brain works and the way he thinks thoughts... it's beautiful." Is this the same John Mayer we know? [Mirror, The Sun]
- Remember how Jennifer Aniston had dinner with Gerard Butler? They're in…