What's that you say, Miley Cyrus? In an interview with BBC Radio 1's Newsbeat, quoth the singer: "I feel like I'm one of the biggest feminists in the world because I tell women not to be scared of anything." Ah ha! Ok! Um!
Here's something to sink your teeth into: NBC is ordering 10 episodes of a new version of the classic Bram Stoker tale, Dracula. And starring as the bloodsucker will be none other than the King of England himself, The Tudors' Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
Leighton Meester's life is ripe for a mini series. In fact, Leighton's real-life drama is better than the crap on Gossip Girl. Today we learn that Leighton is suing her mother. She claims her mom got plastic surgery, Botox and hair extensions with money Leighton sent home for her sick little brother. As you may know,…
Nevermind! That whole report filed last year by JFK airport service worker Kathryn Williams was a toootal misunderstanding, as assault so very often is.
- Miranda Kerr was photographed nude at six and a half months pregnant by Patrick Demarchelier. She told W magazine she realized she was knocked up the day she shot her Jil Sander campaign. Full pic below. [Fashionologie]
- Uh-oh: The custody battle between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry might get messy.
- Sunday, Mary-Kate Olsen was on a flight from New York to Los Angeles when an electrical fire sparked in the cockpit, causing the windshield to crack.
- Jim Carrey is getting all up in Elin Nordegren's business, for some reason, and posting his thoughts on her marriage to Tiger Woods on his Twitter page:
The British Academy Film Awards, perhaps better known as the BAFTAs, or "the British Oscars," are taking place in London this evening, and the stars are out in full force, wearing their glamorous awards-season best:
When you've got Kate, Jerry, Pixie, Twiggy and a hundred others, you know this is one red-carpet worth the gawking. And last night at the Royal Courts of Justice, they were!
[Dublin, September 23. Image via WENN]
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers was detained by French police this weekend for allegedly assaulting an airport cafe bartender who refused to serve him because he was drunk. They started fighting and when a waiter intervened, Rhys Meyers punched him.