In today’s Tweet Beat, people maybe like Taylor Swift’s cats more than her, Jon Cryer shares a truly amazing throwback and Mindy Kaling maybe has a new boo.
After competing in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon on Sunday, actor Jon Cryer discussed the love between Ashton Kutcher (his former coworker) and Mila Kunis. Whether he was asked directly about the love between Kutcher and Kunis or began discussing it unprompted due to that rush of post-triathlon endorphins is unclear,…
In today’s Tweet Beat, Jon Cryer is a Mad Men fan, I hope Sofia Vergara’s secret has something to do with Joe Manganiello and teens love Zac Efron again.
Nicki Minaj is (probably) engaged! The goddess just Instagrammed a photo of her left hand wearing a gigantor heart-shaped diamond ring, (possibly) confirming rumors that she and boyf Meek Mill got engaged. The goss started last night with a shot of her and Mill stepping out with her wearing what appeared to be a…
According to Jon "The Town" Cryer's ex-wife, their 13-year-old son is being humiliated by a roving pack of James Spaders at his rich-kid school, so she needs $88k a month to buy him some new jodhpurs and a man-tiara or whatever the fancies are wearing these days. I kid, though—in actuality she claims her custody has…
In today's Tweet Beat, Jon Cryer wants you to watch Two and a Half Men for really good reasons, Lena Dunham was not brought up as a Christian Scientist and Angel Haze remembers the good times with HAIM.
It's true, nothing gold can stay, and by "gold" I mean "Two and a Half Men, the worst CBS show you're not watching." While Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer have resigned their contracts for a third season (Kutcher at a $700,000-per-episode payout; Cryer at, I don't know, a gum wrapper and a damp Nickelback ticket stub?),
In this edition of Tweet Beat, everyone loves James Spader, Steve Carell thinks of a great joke, Iman looks slamming in the '80s and Damon Lindelof is secretly writing for Game of Thrones.
Last night, Cryer appeared on Conan to address negative remarks made about him by his former Two and a Half Men costar Charlie Sheen. In this monologue, Cryer says, "Those words were very painful to me for many reasons, not the least of which is…the fact is I am a troll." He went on to a do a PSA about the…
- Jennifer Aniston laments: "I've been asked lately, 'Jen, what's this baby food diet all about?'"
- Uh-oh: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had a huge fight on the set of Twilight: Eclipse.
- Avril Lavigne and Lindsay Lohan had a "huge fight" at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont.
- During a radio interview with Philadelphia's 106.1 FM, Michelle "Bombshell" McGee hinted that she may have had a fling with Tiger Woods:
- Lady Gaga says she's decided "to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's OK. Even Lady Gaga can be celibate."
- Another day, another John Mayer apology. He told the audience at his sold-out Madison Square Garden show last night, "I hate to come off like an asshole ever, and thank you guys for believing that I am not an asshole..."
- Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis: A "very smelly couple."
- Ha! The headline on this story about Her Madgesty getting Hay-Sooz a record deal is: "Madonna Plays God For Jesus."