TAYLOR IS SO INTO IT — she can barely stop herself from grabbing the mike and going fucking crazy on that song. Prince William, on the other hand, is more content to let Bon Jovi shine. That's his way. (For the record, both reactions are totally understandable.)
Today in smart decisions that actors make, Matthew McConaughey, long known for going big or going home (to play shirtless bongos) lost close to 50 damn pounds to play a dying AIDS patient in his new film Dallas Buyers Club. Weight wasn't the only thing McConaughey lost — apparently his vision started to go out, too.
Jennifer Lawrence told Jay Leno that she got into a car accident when she saw people marching in a breast cancer parade who wore sashes with the word "boob" on them: "I thought it was saying 'Boo Boo,'' and so I was like, 'Whoa, does that mean there's Honey Boo Boo?' So I started craning my neck and I saw a little…
Oh man, Ben Affleck, I totally feel you on this shit. I have never understood the worldwide Affleck rancor—he just seems like a nice, funny, self-deprecating dude who makes pretty consistently good entertainment and dates attractive ladies. But for some reason, to a whole lot of people, he is literally the Eye of…
In a promotional clip from MTV's special Restore the Shore, Snooki faces the destruction at Seaside Heights, the Jersey Shore crew's stomping grounds, for the first time. "Oh my god," she says. "This really sucks. The whole pier is just gone."
"It's gone. The entire Jersey Shore that I knew is gone." —Jon Bon Jovi on the Today Show
"This celebrity couple is close to a final agreement over how everything – including the child/ren – is going to be divided in the divorce. However, the wife's legal team is having her keep one chip in her pocket for the divorce trial. If the husband's team tries any last-minute maneuvering, the wife is not afraid to…
LAS VEGAS, NV - APRIL 28: Golfer Tiger Woods (L) and recording artist Jon Bon Jovi appear at Tiger Jam 2012 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center April 28, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)
- After almost getting divorced, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are back in marital blissland and preparing to renew their marriage vows. They've been through so much together! Isn't their ability to forget the past kind of inspiring?
- For an episode that will air today, Jane Lynch visited Ellen and talked about coming out in Hollywood.
- A source claims that the cast of Jersey Shore is sick of dealing with Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino:
- In the new issue of U.K. Harper's Bazaar, Megan Fox announces, "I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian [Austin Green]," not that it's any of our business.
- Amy Winehouse was in the audience for a performance of Cinderella and, reportedly, heckled the cast. She shouted things like:
- It's Complicated's Alec Baldwin has amazing body image. "I have a great ass, if I may say so. That's a part of my body that needs no surgical enhancement or rearranging." But when it comes to cosmetic surgery, Baldwin says: