After taking over Jon Stewart's post at the helm of The Daily Show for a bit this summer, John Oliver is getting his own "topical [weekly] comedy series," – on HBO. It'll premiere in 2014. "I'm incredibly excited to be joining HBO, especially as I presume this means I get free HBO now," said Oliver. "I want to thank… »
Last night marked the end of John Oliver's temporary hosting stint at The Daily Show, which began at the beginning of the summer when regular host Jon Stewart went on leave to film his directorial film debut. Stewart's return — though highly anticipated — will be a bitter-sweet one, not because we don't want him as… »
- Only a few more days until the election, and Barack Obama is doing us a solid by appearing with two of our favorites: Rachel Maddow and Jon Stewart.
- You know who is so not our favorite? Former Ms. editor turned turned Palin proponent Elaine Lafferty.
- John McCain is also on our shit list for his female-unfriendly… »
While some were busy doing drunken post-mortems on the season premiere of America's Next Top Model last night, others were busy swooning over Daily Show host Jon Stewart, who appeared on Larry King Live to discuss the writer's strike, the Oscars (he's hosting this Sunday, don't you know?) and, of course, the election.… »
- Yeah, it's supposed to be vacation, but Beyonce doesn't exactly dress down. Just walking around with those earrings is like working out with weights strapped to your ankles. She reminds us of our grandmother. (Photo after jump) [People]
- Suri Cruise about to get a celebusib? [Sun]
- Gays petition to restore… »