Taylor Swift made an appearance on the Graham Norton Show, and I would just like to shake the hand of whoever made the decision to pair her with John Cleese as guests. Genius.
John Cleese will star alongside former Baywatch stars Pamela Anderson and David Hasslehoff in a film version of the 90s TV series. But there's a catch—the filmmakers can't use the name "Baywatch" in the film. At all.
John Cleese turns 74 today, which is great because it gives us all an excuse to enjoy this clip from the Life of Brian and contemplate all the wonderful things the Romans have done for us.
We already informed you of the upcoming Pitt/Jolie vs. Theroux/Aniston matrimonial potato-sack race late last night, but figured it was news worth repeating.
- Avril Lavigne has officially filed for divorce from Sum 41's Deryck Whibley.
- Last night, David Letterman revealed that a CBS News employee is accused of trying to extort $2 million from him because he had sexual relationship with female employees.
- Nene of Real Housewives Of Atlanta has written an autobiography called Never Make The Same Mistake Twice. She gets real snippy about her "friend" Kim Zolciak, saying:
- Angelina Jolie, as you may know, was in Baghdad yesterday. Saint Angelina walked through a makeshift settlement where 20,000 displaced Iraqis live, and said:
- A rep for Chastity Bono—the child of Sonny and Cher—confirms that Bono is in the initial stages of transitioning from female to male.
- The National Enquirer claims that Mel Gibson sat his kids down and informed them that his Russian girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, is pregnant with his child, and they aren't too happy about it.
- Rihanna was the big show-stopper at the Met Ball: Celebs cheered when she took the stage to perform. And! At an after-party, guess who RiRi was in deep convo with?
- Etta James says when she was ripping Beyoncé about singing "At Last" for the President, "I didn't really mean anything…"