A middle aged man and his neuroses. A young free-spirited woman who inexplicably admires him. A lot of nervous rambling. Yes, my sweets: the new Woody Allen joint is about to arrive!
The Golden Globes! So many drunk winners and so many more drunk losers! Tight-lipped smiles. Barely-contained grimaces on beautiful Hollywood faces. The losers are the true heroes of the night! Here are the ones who gave this year's best performances.
Oh great, another movie about a dude who's SO DESERVING OF LOVE but just can't his shit together enough to date a real woman.
After a tumultuous year of custody battles with her ex-husband Gabriel Aubry (the father of her 5-year-old daughter Nahla), Halle Berry, 46, has confirmed via her rep that she's pregnant again. She and fiancé Olivier Martinez—a.k.a. the outrageously hot French guy that Richard Gere graphically clocked over the head…
Good thing you didn't hold your breath waiting for the sequel to the 2001 comedy Zoolander, or else we'd be saying your eugoogly right now (sorry). But Zoolander 2 is coming around the bend now, I guess, featuring the return of Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson as male models Derek (who actually resurfaced recently at The…
- Halle Berry is preparing to go to court to deal with the custody battle of her 2½-year-old daughter Nahla.
If there is one internet phrase that can best describe the general public's reaction toward Joaquin Phoenix's two-year performance art act, it is this: "obvious troll is obvious."
- So. Everything Joaquin Phoenix has been doing for the last two years has been "performance art."
- For an episode that will air today, Jane Lynch visited Ellen and talked about coming out in Hollywood.
- After Tweeting about retiring from acting, the beauty of black men and various existential crises, Amanda Bynes has deleted her Twitter account. Sniffle.
- Lily Allen has revealed that she is pregnant, and wrote on Twitter:
- Staff at the hotel where Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr spent their honeymoon claim that Orlando openly talked about his wife's pregnancy:
- Casey Affleck is currently being sued by a woman who claims that he sexually harassed her while shooting I'm Still Here, the documentary Affleck made about his brother-in-law, Joaquin Phoenix:
If a man cries, he fears it will earn him ridicule—unless it's for a film role, in which case it could earn him an Academy Award. Here's a thorough supercut of boys who do cry. Ready your tissues.
- During a radio interview with Philadelphia's 106.1 FM, Michelle "Bombshell" McGee hinted that she may have had a fling with Tiger Woods: