Male actor Kit Harington has been tapped to model for a vaguely confusing but ultimately highly satisfying Jimmy Choo ad, in which the indubitably fly Harington is perched, Spider-manlike, atop a car windshield. It is beautiful, and it is essentially a parody of what many people consider high fashion to be.
Jon Snow aka Game of Thrones star Kit Harington is the new face of Jimmy Choo for men.
Handsome actor Kit Harington — he who quite beautifully suffers from a bit of BRF (Brooding Resting Face™) — has been named the face of Jimmy Choo's new collection for men.
What would New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg wear if he were a woman? is a question that has probably kept zero thousand people awake at night, but regardless, here's the answer you haven't been waiting for.
- Meet Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's 12-day-old son, Flynn! He weighed 9lbs 12oz at birth, and Kerr says passing that giant was "a long, arduous and difficult labour." She nonetheless said no thanks to pain meds. [Kerr's Blog]
- Tom Ford, a man who immobilized his forehead with Botox, thinks people should go naked. Especially, well... "Fat women almost always look better without the constraint and lumpy pinching of clothes, all the straps and elastic squeezing and sucking." [ContactMusic]
- Retailers are crossing their fingers that you will buy some shit on Friday. Pretty please? Sam's Club is opening at 5a.m. — with complimentary breakfast. Target and J.C. Penney open at 4 a.m., with the latter offering 300+ "doorbusters." [WWD]
- Paulina Porizkova on America's Next Top Model: "The one guarantee that you will never make it as a model is to go on that show." Which is both honest and interesting, since she used to judge "that show." [NYPost]
- This makes so much sense! Levi's sizing system is now taking into account one very important metric: your ass. Because bodies are three-dimensional, and sometimes people with the same measurements are very different shapes.