Former talk show host Sally Jessy Raphael was recently approached by Vulture’s Josef Adalian to discuss her friendship with late talk show host Morton Downey Jr., who’s the subject of a documentary premiering on CNN this week. The juiciest bits, however, are about Raphael’s own career in the industry.
Recently The Steve Wilkos show (what, you haven't heard of it?) aired a two-part story about a father and his 18-year-old daughter who had been estranged during the girl's childhood but reconnected through MySpace when the daughter, Britney, became an adult. They struck up a romantic relationship and are now calling…
In the words of Pillow Talk, some jokes are too obvious to be funny. Or not, since David Hasselhoff was roasted last night at Sony Pictures Studios. And let's hope you're ready to start your week with serious cleavage!
- Is Britney being forced to tour? An insider says she's emotionally fragile, but her father insists the show must go on. The source claims:
• Singer Amanda Palmer (of the Dresden Dolls) is in trouble with British censors over her ironic pop song "Oasis" about date rape, abortion and slut-shaming. It's catchy, though.•
- Amy Winehouse has joined a list of young millionaires! She has an estimated £10 million fortune. And yet you'd never know it. Love that! [Telegraph]
- Uh-oh. Amy might get arrested today, because she headbutted some guy who might press charges. [The Sun]
- Madonna's new album, Hard Candy, debuts today on MySpace — four…