Money magnet Sarah Jessica Parker keeps literally finding money in the streets of New York City, which, in my opinion, is better than finding those dumbass playing cards Berger used to collect, am I right?
While it is hardly the first time Kate Moss's tater tots come out and say 'sup y'all, her hairstylist leaked that he just wrapped Moss's nude shoot for the January issue of Playboy next year — the same month as her 40th birthday. It's also Playboy's 60th anniversary.
Today in Tweet Beat, we've perhaps solved the mystery of Kelly's behavior on Scary Island. Plus, Dr. Ruth gives some sage sex advice.
- Kat Von D did a radio interview in which she attempted to justify, rationalize and explain dating Jesse James.
- Courtney Love once had a "lesbian fling" with Kate Moss. Courtney says:
Yes, it was on Friday, but we couldn't bear to not bring you to the 2010 Barnstable-Brown gala in Louisville, Kentucky, where the stars went on a (julep-fueled?) Derby fashion spree.
- Heidi Montag's Playboy shoot: Not that X-Rated. Sources say the mag had strict instructions when photographing her:
- Sara Trumble, the nanny who used to take care of wee Beatrice McCartney, is suing Bea's mum, Heather Mills, because "Mills required her to blow-dry Mills' hair, work unreasonable hours, and spray-tan a naked Mills."
[Los Angeles, December 16. Image via INF]
- The crew on Madonna's world tour is threatening to quit because they had to stay at a cheap airport hotel while she stayed in an £11,000-a-night castle. It cannot be confirmed whether or not Her Madgesty said, "Let them eat cake." [Mirror, WOW Report]
- Here's the latest on David Duchovny: He may have had an addiction…
- Victoria Beckham has been approached by Fox to host her own fashion reality TV show. Posh would travel around America — some small, "backwater" towns — finding style-challenged people, and giving them fashion make-overs. Geek to chic! [Marie Claire]
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon went to a play in New York on…