If you’re a big Seinfeld fan who is planning a trip down under, you might want to add a place called George’s Bar to your list of must-see spots. A pair of bar owners have opened up a drinking hole completely dedicated to the character of George Costanza.
Following his appearance on Howard Stern, Seinfeld actor Jason Alexander has apologized to Heidi Swedberg, who played George Costanza’s fiancée Susan, for saying she was “fucking impossible” to work with.
During a recent appearance on Howard Stern, Seinfeld alum Jason Alexander divulged the reason why Susan, the fiancée of his character George Costanza, was killed off by in a freak envelope poisoning incident before she and George could get married.
In today's Tweet Beat, Sarah Jessica Parker is feuding with someone mildly famous over a deleted tweet, Jason Alexander has basically killed off David Letterman and Jessica Biel calls jet lag a bad name.
Before Demi Lovato returns to The X-Factor to fill the voids left by Britney Spears and L.A. Reid, Simon Cowell wants her to lose some weight, and had no problem telling her as much despite her hospitalization two years ago that was in part due to bulimia. Transfixed by his deep V-neck, staring into the dark,…
K8 Middleton, rather delightfully referred to in this New York Daily News article as a "queasy royal," is feeling a little better after getting fluids but remains in London's King Edward VII hospital due to severe
hyperemesis gravidarum. A palace spokesman wants everyone concerned for Kate to know…
Just in case anyone was really starting to pine for some vintage George Costanza foot-swallowing, actor and recently re-sodded cranium Jason Alexander called cricket a "gay sport" last week on Craig Ferguson's Are You Still Fucking Awake? talk program. Alexander expatiated on cricket's supposed homosexuality:
- Angelina Jolie was in Paris last night, promoting The Tourist, but was asked about her directorial debut, a love story between a Serbian man and Bosnian woman. Angie, who wrote the screenplay, says it's not true that Bosnians are unhappy.
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, in which Margaret and I fall down the celebrity tabloid rabbit hole. This week we learned about Lindsay's reality show, Taylor & Jake's true romance, and Britney's domestic violence and abortion news.
- Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are allegedly on a break. When asked how wedding plans are going yesterday, Rachel said, "No, no plans," and pointed to her ring-less hand adding, "No nothing."
- On Howard Stern's radio show today Courtney Love said she dated Gavin Rossdale for eight months... while he was with Gwen Stefani. "He got good in bed... something happened. Maybe Gwen taught him, for all I know," said Love.
- Leggings! Drama! Lindsay Lohan and her BFF, a shaggy-haired dude named Patrick "Pootie" Aufdenkamp, had a falling out while on vacay in St. Barts.
- Kate Gossselin will be going after Jon Gosselin for "raiding" their joint bank account.
- Trouble a-brewin in Los Angeles! Apparently Nicole Richie is thrilled that Paris Hilton and Benji Madden broke up, because Nicole "never thought Paris was ever really into" Benji. Nicole also told her boyfriend's identical twin brother that he "deserves better." Burn! [Star]
- Speaking of Paris! She wants to take her…
Please welcome guest blogger Lesley Arfin, who will be doing much of our fashion coverage this week. Her first assignment? The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, in which she is thrown into the lion's den that is country "couture".