- The long-awaited "all black" issue of Italian Vogue hit newsstands, and we gave you a guided tour.
- Judy Blume taught us that having your dessert isn't all it's cracked up to be when you're a disgruntled 60s housefrau.
- We became your personal style guru.
- Three words: dolphin assisted birth.
- See little Emily walk. See… »
Janelle Brown's debut novel, All We Ever Wanted Was Everything, in addition to including a Bauhaus reference in its title, is essentially about the relationship between Janice Miller and her two daughters, Margaret, 28, and Lizzie, 14. AWEWWE depicts a shining Silicon Valley suburb replete with country club… »
She slouched on her dirt brown Levitz couch and read Janet Maslin's compendium of summer "chick lit" novels from the New York Times. She hesitated, her gnawed-on, calloused fingers perched warily atop her PowerBook, and wondered why these quite diverse reads had been lumped together so carelessly. "What does a… »