Looking to comfort yourself after yet another underwhelming-to-terrible New Year's Eve? (Unless, of course, you had a great one in which case, congratulations, you beautiful rare bird you.) Try to have some perspective. Surely, there's a person out there who had a worse New Year's than you. Probably even a whole…
The day after her 30th birthday, Leann Rimes has checked into a 30-day treatment center to "cope with anxiety and stress." Over the last year, Rimes has been the continued subject of intense body bullying and rumors of anorexia, and her representative confirms that she is not being treated for an eating disorder.…
Today in Tweet Beat, some celebrate the life of The Notorious B.I.G., who passed away 14 years ago today. In other anniversary news, "Lost in Your Eyes" has been around for 22 years.
Today in Tweet Beat, fellow comedians get somber over Greg Giraldo's death, and Teresa Giudice denies reported feud with her sister-in-law. Plus, an update on Lil Wayne's prison release.
- After roughly a year and a half of marriage, Heidi Montag has reportedly kicked Spencer Pratt (and, presumably, his crystals) to the curb:
- A new book titled Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: The True Story is set to spill some details about the famous couple:
- Police were called to investigate a "possible kidnapping" and Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's house this afternoon. As a helicopter patrolled overhead, armed police swarmed the house and yelled, "Man in the black shirt. Come out of the house."
- Britney Spears is denying that she is pregnant with her third child after Ryan Seacrest announced on his radio show that a "reliable source" told him she was. "She's absolutely not pregnant," said Britney's spokesman.
- Mischa Barton caught that bug that's going around in Hollywood right now. And no, we don't mean herpes. [People]
- Cameron Diaz and Jessica Biel are both presenting at the MTV Movie Awards, and their handlers are a little worried one of them might go semi-apeshit. [Page Six]
- If posing as a crime scene victim on America's…