To be fair, even listening to this story made me long for the sanctuary of a faraway cave.
After nearly a decade of marriage, actors James McAvoy (X-Men, Atonement) and Anne-Marie Duff (Shameless) are divorcing. The pair met in 2004 while co-starring on the British comedy series Shameless, where McAvoy played Duff’s love interest. They married roughly two years later, in October 2006.
Netflix and the BBC are teaming up for a new adaptation of Richard Adams’ Watership Down, which is about a bunch of displaced rabbits looking for a new home, but is much, much stranger than that description makes it sound. The cast includes James McAvoy, John Boyega, Nicholas Hoult, and others.
Woman of endowed lips and sister in the house of Kardashian, Kylie Jenner would like you to know that she wasn’t “high as fuck” in that Snapchat video. In the video Jenner is eating fried chicken and biscuits from Popeye’s. While enjoying her snack, she appears to say that she’s “high as fuck,” but yesterday Jenner…
Jessica Chastain wants to be an action hero — not Batman’s bae or Spiderman’s aunt. Nope, she wants to be the hero herself, running around saving everyone else. What's not to love?
UM, hello Jessica Chastain and hellooo James McAvoy.
Bless the brave new world of movie publicity tours. On The Graham Norton Show, Hugh Jackman , Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy danced to "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke either because they love their fans or because they are trying to kill us all with their suaveness.
James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff seen at the Olivier Awards 2013 at the Royal opera House in London on Sunday, April 28th, 2013. (Photo by Joel Ryan/Invision/AP)
- Does Mo'Nique's open marriage involve one person straying, but not the other? She tells Barbara Walters in the upcoming Oscars special:
In perhaps her maddest act yet, Liz Jones asks, "Why does Britain have the ugliest men in the world?" Sure, no one likes a beer-drenched lout on lad's night, but as the following pix show, Britain also has the handsomest:
- Kate Hudson reportedly dumped Alex Rodriguez after Rodriguez wouldn't stop contacting his ex-girlfriend,Madonna. A source claims Hudson was "mad with jealousy" and that "she said that if Madonna is what A-Rod wants then she can have him." [NYDN]
- Nene of Real Housewives Of Atlanta has written an autobiography called Never Make The Same Mistake Twice. She gets real snippy about her "friend" Kim Zolciak, saying:
Yes, we know, we already did a Critical Mass today, but, as some of you have noted, there is another movie coming out that may be a little bit more "adult" than an animated children's flick. Wanted is a new action film that revolves around a young Chicago account manager (James McAvoy) who learns that he is actually…
OK. This is not your usual Snap Judgment. There are all these stills from the new flick Wanted and they were so hot I could not pick just one. Angelina's hotness is only eclipsed by the scorching white hot celestial body of Mr. McAvoy. No, the producers are not paying me to say that. Look at this photo! Many, many…
- Angelina Jolie confirms: She is having twins. You knew that, right? Anyway an exclusive interview scored by NBC's Today show was lifted by NBC's Access Hollywood and now NBC producers are pissed at each other. [Page Six]
- It was Jack Black who spilled the beans about Angie's twins, actually. [People]
- Jessica Simpson and…