Woman of endowed lips and sister in the house of Kardashian, Kylie Jenner would like you to know that she wasn’t “high as fuck” in that Snapchat video. In the video Jenner is eating fried chicken and biscuits from Popeye’s. While enjoying her snack, she appears to say that she’s “high as fuck,” but yesterday Jenner…
Jessica Chastain wants to be an action hero — not Batman’s bae or Spiderman’s aunt. Nope, she wants to be the hero herself, running around saving everyone else. What's not to love?
UM, hello Jessica Chastain and hellooo James McAvoy.
Bless the brave new world of movie publicity tours. On The Graham Norton Show, Hugh Jackman , Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy danced to "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke either because they love their fans or because they are trying to kill us all with their suaveness.
James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff seen at the Olivier Awards 2013 at the Royal opera House in London on Sunday, April 28th, 2013. (Photo by Joel Ryan/Invision/AP)
A few days ago, Kim Kardashian said that what she got most from her relationship with Kanye West was an appreciation of privacy. The new cover of French fashion mag L'Officiel Hommes features Kimye's idea of what "privacy" is, whose definition clearly got switched to "maybe fucking on a magazine cover" in the Oxford…
- Alicia Keys is pregnant with her first child, and engaged to marry producer Swizz Beatz.
- Sandra Bullock's post-Oscar plans:
- Does Mo'Nique's open marriage involve one person straying, but not the other? She tells Barbara Walters in the upcoming Oscars special:
In perhaps her maddest act yet, Liz Jones asks, "Why does Britain have the ugliest men in the world?" Sure, no one likes a beer-drenched lout on lad's night, but as the following pix show, Britain also has the handsomest:
- Police were called to investigate a "possible kidnapping" and Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's house this afternoon. As a helicopter patrolled overhead, armed police swarmed the house and yelled, "Man in the black shirt. Come out of the house."
- Mad Men isn't on the air right now, but Jon Hamm will be on your TV!
- Kate Hudson reportedly dumped Alex Rodriguez after Rodriguez wouldn't stop contacting his ex-girlfriend,Madonna. A source claims Hudson was "mad with jealousy" and that "she said that if Madonna is what A-Rod wants then she can have him." [NYDN]
- Nene of Real Housewives Of Atlanta has written an autobiography called Never Make The Same Mistake Twice. She gets real snippy about her "friend" Kim Zolciak, saying:
- Kiefer Sutherland may be looking at a minor assault charge in NYC for headbutting designer Jack McCollough. The real problem?
Yes, we know, we already did a Critical Mass today, but, as some of you have noted, there is another movie coming out that may be a little bit more "adult" than an animated children's flick. Wanted is a new action film that revolves around a young Chicago account manager (James McAvoy) who learns that he is actually…