In today’s Tweet Beat, Kanye West apologizes to Wiz Khalifa but not Amber Rose, Martha fucking Stewart is 74 years old and I’m sure someone, somewhere feels bad for James Blunt.
In today’s Tweet Beat, James Blunt shows off, Amandla Stenberg is a gem and let’s hope Kevin Hart is still alive.
In today’s Tweet Beat, Caitlyn Jenner joins Twitter, Miguel is really into prints and at least somebody does, James.
In today's Tweet Beat, Ryan Gosling says relax, John Stamos gives some advice and James Blunt get his beer stolen.
In today's Tweet Beat, Solange has good taste, Kristin Chenoweth enjoys a balanced lunch and James Blunt tries to make a joke.
James Blunt stands at a summit above Ischgl during 'Top Of The Mountain Concert' on November 29, 2014 in Ischgl, Austria.
Miley Cyrus caaaaan't stop, and she woooonnnn't stop, which is something I'm legally obligated to say every time she partakes in something habitual. This time around, the thing she cannot and will not stop doing is adopting pets, as evidenced by the tiny little pig named Bubba Sue she began Instagramming late last…
In today's Tweet Beat, Lady Gaga's got some friends out there who fear that she's in a low place, Jeffrey Tambor and Josh Charles have started something special and Chelsea Clinton is a James Blunt fan.
- Courtney Love "went nuts" when a guest at a party opened an unlocked bathroom and saw her on the toilet with her skirt around her ankles.
- There was a lot of buzz about Brangelina meeting up with Jennifer Aniston at a pre-Oscars party, but Brad and Angie skipped the bash! No showcase showdown... Yet. [Mirror]
- Angelina and Brad are "very very happy" about her pregnancy. Did you see her belly? [People]
- Has Jennifer Aniston "put her eggs on ice"??? A source…
- (Photoshop of) Horrors! It's Drew Barrymore on the March Vogue and something just does not look right. [Just Jared]
- You won't be seeing Lily Allen in her underwear anytime soon: the rumors about her being the latest face of Agent Provocateur are allegedly BS. [Sassybella]
- The Gap's spring advertising campaign features…
- The judge in Britney Spears' custody case says "there is a habitual, frequent, and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol by (Britney)." He's ordered Britney "to undergo testing for the use of controlled substances and alcohol." Testing will be conducted randomly twice a week. In addition, Britney and…
- Yesterday we read that Lindsay Lohan was seen buying beer — now there's a report that she failed a drug test in rehab. What the hell is going on? Seriously. [The Sun]
- Amy Winehouse texted her father from the Caribbean, claiming to be "right as rain." We don't know much about British sayings but we're pretty sure that…
- The pictures of Paris Hilton playing with puppies and wearing one-piece bathing suits on the beach? Part of an elaborate PR plan, naturally. [Page Six]
- Ben Kingsley, 63, kisses Mary-Kate Olsen, 21, in a movie currently being filmed. Is this the proper use of the man who brought us Ghandi? [Page Six]
- Erin Brockovich,…
We had a friend at school who was very cute and stylish and nice with it. And she started dating this chap called Gideon who was handsome, but scruffy. Anyway, after about six months of dating, our friend had really let herself go, and we blamed the boyfriend who had somehow infected her with his horrid clothes and…