Early in the first episode of E!’s Hollywood Medium, while being driven around Los Angeles by his mother, Tyler Henry says, “I woke up this morning, and there was a grandmother coming through really strongly. She was adorable.” Even though the adorable old woman was adorably dead at the time, after hearing the news,…
- Jaime Pressly is having a rough year. She owes nearly $1 million in unpaid taxes, she was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving earlier this month, and now she's filed for divorce from her husband of one year, Simran Singh.
- Holly Madison commented on Hugh Hefner's engagement to Crystal Harris for the first time last night, saying, "I'm very surprised ... I have a lot of different feelings on it."
- Nicole Kidman is on the February cover of Harper's Bazaar, and inside, she is interviewed by Jennifer Aniston. (They're both in that new Adam Sandler flick.) Nic tells Jen how she felt when she first met Keith Urban.
- Yesterday Jaime Pressly reportedly got so drunk at a gay bar in West Hollywood that she slumped down next to the building and urinated on the sidewalk in broad daylight.
What do Rashida Jones, Kendra Wilkinson, Condi Rice and Venus and Serena Williams have in common? They were all at last night's 2009 ESPY Awards at LA's Nokia Theatre, wearing - in most cases - clothes.
- Sean Combs wants to work on a fashion line with David Beckham. But he can't. Because Becks is already working on a sneaker line with Snoop Dogg! [Fashionista]
- Diddy also harasses mom-and-pop cufflink site "Cuff Daddy" for name infringement. Busy man! [TMZ]
- Memories of fashion icon YSL. [NY Times]
- Console yourself by…
- Amy Winehouse is reportedly making donations to a Romanian orphanage as a token of appreciation for donating the hair that makes up absurd/awesome monstrosity on her head. [Sassybella]
- Designer Keanan Duffy on his David Bowie-inspired line for Target: "Fashion is always out of fashion; what happens on the street is…