Several annoyed Mississippi business owners would very much like America to know that they are more than happy to serve gay and lesbian customers, as long as their money is green.
Mississippi's lone abortion clinic will stay open for now, thanks to a federal judge who temporarily blocked a law that would've closed it down because he's concerned that it may be unconstitutional to force women to leave the state in search of legal abortion. Ya think?
And so it begins.
Temp Ryan Howard, played by B.J. Novak, will not be returning to the Dunder-Mifflin office on The Office. It's open to speculation whether he's leaving for a bigger role on Mindy Kaling's new Fox show The Mindy Project. Novak will continue to hang around as a guest-director and writer of future episodes. With Michael,…
Concussions are very serious. But the shenanigans that lead to concussions? Often hilarious. Case in point: Justin Bieber's run in with a large, immovable glass wall last night at the singer's Paris concert, which resulted in a slapstick collision (funny!) followed by cartoons of birds and stars circling his head…
Charlize Theron may not have a human partner to help her care for her baby son, Jackson, but she says she doesn't consider herself a single mom because she gets plenty of help from her two dogs, Berkley and Blue. Her canine companions immediately fell for Jackson, whom she adopted when he was just nine days old, and…
Even those of us with a healthy distrust of babies and their life-sucking capabilities have our cheek-pinching fingers at the ready after seeing the first pictures of Charlize Theron and her son Jackson. Taking him out and about as she does promo rounds for Snow White And The Huntsman, her desire to start a family…
We've all wished and hoped and prayed it would not come to this, but it seems even a collective scream of "Nooooo!" from all of humanity was not enough to stop Bobbi Kristina Brown from getting engaged to her "adopted brother" Nick Gordon. We've been hearing rumors of their coupling and giving the side eye to their…
If someone had told you yesterday that Charlize Theron would become a mom before the uber-pregnant Jessica Simpson, you probably would have laughed in their face. Well, today you'd be eating crow, because Charlize just announced the exciting news that she's adopted a baby boy.
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, a 3500-square-foot apartment in Manhattan isn't big enough for Kelsey Grammer's wife, Kathie Lee Gifford tries to use the subway, and Oprah has the nerve to think someone else's name is weird.
- Swiss officials announced today that Roman Polanski won't be extradited to the United States until L.A. courts make a "decision on the question of an in absentia trial." For now, he'll remain under house arrest at his Swiss chalet.
- Jon Gosselin attempted to make peace with Kate Gosselin at a divorce arbitration hearing yesterday by bringing roses to the courtroom. Kate turned them down, "but in the end it all came together and concluded on a happy note." [People]
- Maybe all those hysterical parents were right about Marilyn Manson. In his latest video he violently beats a woman who looks like his ex-girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood, then leaves her bloody, dead body in a bathtub.
- John Travolta allegedly refused medical help after his son Jett suffered a seizure — which is why the paramedics in the Bahamas were trying to blackmail him.
- This morning Lindsay Lohan posted an incoherent rant about Samantha Ronson on Twitter. She writes: "can you make an attempt to not ruin ANYTHI...zG positive that i have FINALLY deserved just to cry myself to sleep with your cheats, errors..."