Several annoyed Mississippi business owners would very much like America to know that they are more than happy to serve gay and lesbian customers, as long as their money is green.
Mississippi's lone abortion clinic will stay open for now, thanks to a federal judge who temporarily blocked a law that would've closed it down because he's concerned that it may be unconstitutional to force women to leave the state in search of legal abortion. Ya think?
And so it begins.
Concussions are very serious. But the shenanigans that lead to concussions? Often hilarious. Case in point: Justin Bieber's run in with a large, immovable glass wall last night at the singer's Paris concert, which resulted in a slapstick collision (funny!) followed by cartoons of birds and stars circling his head…
Charlize Theron may not have a human partner to help her care for her baby son, Jackson, but she says she doesn't consider herself a single mom because she gets plenty of help from her two dogs, Berkley and Blue. Her canine companions immediately fell for Jackson, whom she adopted when he was just nine days old, and…
Even those of us with a healthy distrust of babies and their life-sucking capabilities have our cheek-pinching fingers at the ready after seeing the first pictures of Charlize Theron and her son Jackson. Taking him out and about as she does promo rounds for Snow White And The Huntsman, her desire to start a family…
We've all wished and hoped and prayed it would not come to this, but it seems even a collective scream of "Nooooo!" from all of humanity was not enough to stop Bobbi Kristina Brown from getting engaged to her "adopted brother" Nick Gordon. We've been hearing rumors of their coupling and giving the side eye to their…
If someone had told you yesterday that Charlize Theron would become a mom before the uber-pregnant Jessica Simpson, you probably would have laughed in their face. Well, today you'd be eating crow, because Charlize just announced the exciting news that she's adopted a baby boy.
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, a 3500-square-foot apartment in Manhattan isn't big enough for Kelsey Grammer's wife, Kathie Lee Gifford tries to use the subway, and Oprah has the nerve to think someone else's name is weird.
- Swiss officials announced today that Roman Polanski won't be extradited to the United States until L.A. courts make a "decision on the question of an in absentia trial." For now, he'll remain under house arrest at his Swiss chalet.
- Jon Gosselin attempted to make peace with Kate Gosselin at a divorce arbitration hearing yesterday by bringing roses to the courtroom. Kate turned them down, "but in the end it all came together and concluded on a happy note." [People]
- Maybe all those hysterical parents were right about Marilyn Manson. In his latest video he violently beats a woman who looks like his ex-girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood, then leaves her bloody, dead body in a bathtub.
- It's confirmed: Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelly are adopting a baby girl from Korea. In an episode to air on Friday, Katherine tells Ellen:
- Chris Brown was sentenced today to 5 years probation and 180 days of community labor. The judge said she's aware of the rumors that he and Rihanna are in touch and won't tolerate a violation of the protective order.
- Sarah Jessica Parker talked to Access Hollywood about her new twin girls. She's mad about how the media is hounding her surrogate, and explains that she turned to surrogacy many disappointments trying to conceive.
- Madonna is "begging" Gwyneth Paltrow to move back to New York so they can hang out and do yoga or whatever. Gwynnie lives in London with hubby Chris Martin, son Moses and daughter Apple. Will her Madgesty get what she wants? [The Sun]
- We reported this before and it may actually happen: Madonna is orchestrating a…
- Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson: On the rocks??? Apparently LL loves to party and Sam is shuns the spotlight; plus Sam's a thoughtful person and isn't sure how she comes across in this "celebrity romance." Gah. [Daily Mail]
- Wait a minute! Sam proposed?! While she and Lindsay were on vacay in Mexico! With a Cartier…