In today’s Tweet Beat, Hugh Jackman rings in 2016, so does Ian McKellen and so does Rebel Wilson. Happy New Year y’all.
In July, Patrick Stewart tweeted about reciting the lyrics of “Blank Space” and “Bad Blood” on NPR with his best friend, Ian McKellen. “May we join the squad?” he asked her.
In today's Tweet Beat, Ian McKellen is the most adorable man we have, only to be rivaled by his good friend Patrick Stewart and Diablo Cody wants you to know that size does matter.
Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen recently did a press interview for X-Men together and the result is, as usual, a complete and utter delight. While the interview is fairly serious (the two discuss why the X-Men appeals to minorities as well as the current response to homosexuality in the UK), Professor Xavier and…
My god, is there anything better than watching Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen interacting with each other? They laugh, they sing, they bicker like an old married couple. And even though the two have been friends for what seems like forever, they still have lots of trouble answering questions about each other's…
Sir Ian McKellen recently took some time out from charming escapades with best bro Patrick Stewart for a very serious cause. He's collaborated with his friend, Nobel-winning chemist Sir Harry Kroto, on an open letter to Vladimir Putin, calling for the repeal of Russia's law against "homosexual propaganda."
I'm pretty sure that the only thing on this earth that I love more than the best-friendship of Sirs Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen is their GODDAMN BOWLER HATS. Clearly the pair has gotten wise to the public's love, because they keep feeding us amazing pics of themselves wining and dining and kicking it and…
You might be surprised to learn that Anna Wintour is not a twerking enthusiast. She's cut Miley Cyrus off the cover of the December issue of Vogue, despite a completed photoshoot with Cyrus, because diddling yourself with a foam finger is apparently off-brand.
If you don't like having comic book movie plots spoiled years in advance, this year's Comic-Con probably wasn't for you. If, however, you enjoy seeing Ian McKellen try to literally charm the pants off of his X-Men: Days of Future Past co-star Michael Fassbender, then this year's Comic-Con was probably the best thing…
Ugh, it's like one of those nauseating stories you hear where someone was supposed to go on vacation with their friends and then they got mono at the last minute and had to stay home and then the plane crashed—except in this case the person with mono is the American public and the ill-fated flight is Jon Stewart…
- Jewel announced on her website today that she's expecting her first baby with husband Ty Murray. She says they've been trying for two years, and she feels "really lucky."
- Behold: The poster for the upcoming Tyler Perry-directed film For Colored Girls, featuring Janet Jackson.
- Those who reported Lindsay Lohan's mom was in L.A. to make sure she showed up for her deposition today clearly don't know Dina Lohan. Mom and daughter partied until 2 a.m., and Lindsay was 22 minutes late to court.
This month's Cosmo includes a "Make Your Own Nude" paper doll. We're all for adult arts and craft projects, but Zac Efron and Matthew McConaughey? Here are some sexier head options you can cut out and hang in your locker.
- Katie Holmes doesn't see anything wrong with 3-year-old Suri wearing high heels. "Like every little girl, she loves my high heels," says Katie. "They're actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids... I found them for her and she loves them." [Us]
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are fighting again. Supposedly Angie came home from a long day of filming to find Brad relaxing with beer and DVDs while the kids were harassing the nannies.