In today's Tweet Beat, Jane Fonda wants to share some information about the Chanukah and Thanksgiving, Hugh Laurie may be in grave danger and Evan Rachel Wood has a message for the Motion Picture Association of America concerning the representation of female sexuality in her new movie Charlie Countryman.
And Hugh Laurie was there, too! He and Celine Dion paired off with Captain Kirk Douglas of the Roots and Jimmy Fallon for a rousing game of Late Night's singing version of Password. Unsurprisingly, it was massively entertaining.
If you haven't heard Hugh Laurie say "Wack my bag," then you haven't properly lived.
Jennifer Lawrence told Jay Leno that she got into a car accident when she saw people marching in a breast cancer parade who wore sashes with the word "boob" on them: "I thought it was saying 'Boo Boo,'' and so I was like, 'Whoa, does that mean there's Honey Boo Boo?' So I started craning my neck and I saw a little…
- In the September issue of Elle, Julia Roberts says she refuses to get Botox because, "Your face tells a story and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office..."
- A source claims that the cast of Jersey Shore is sick of dealing with Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino:
- 36-year-old reality TV star/photographer Indrani, claims she's dating Lindsay Lohan. "I have never had a relationship with a woman before, but Lindsay is just somebody who I find fascinating, gorgeous and extremely smart, as well as super-hot," says Indrani.
- Kim Kardashian appears nude in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, but says, "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable." Kim explains she only agreed to pose because her mom Kris Jenner told her to "go for it..."
- Jay-Z claimed on the Friday Night With Jonathan Ross that he's responsible for some of Beyonce's famous moves: "She's a magnificent performer. I steal routines from her. She steals from me. The 'uh-oh' dance - that was me." [DailyMail]
- Kate Winslet tells Allure that when filming The Reader, she had to regrow her pubic hair:
- American Idol runner-up Adam Glambert has been vague about his sexuality, but a source says:
Monsters vs. Aliens, which opens today, is DreamWorks' first film designed to be shown in 3-D, but despite a female protagonist and fantastic cast of funny men, critics say it's two-dimensional.
- Lindsay Lohan a liar? In the latest issue of Nylon, LL says she's hoping to work with Seth Rogen but "Seth won't call us back." Rogen says: