After nearly 20 years of litigation—that went all the way up to the Supreme Court—a federal judge has ruled that Anna Nicole Smith's estate will not get a single red penny of her late husband's billions.
- For the love of God. Khloe Kardashian says: "I want to be a skinny pregnant person." Actually, what she says when she's asked about having kids is:
- Avril Lavigne has officially filed for divorce from Sum 41's Deryck Whibley.
- Justin Timberlake and Rihanna reportedly hooked up after the VMAs and they've "been seeing each other for the past few weeks," says a source, "He is really into her and it's only a matter of time before he dumps Jessica".
- John Travolta allegedly refused medical help after his son Jett suffered a seizure — which is why the paramedics in the Bahamas were trying to blackmail him.
- Heidi Montag's Playboy shoot: Not that X-Rated. Sources say the mag had strict instructions when photographing her:
- Samantha Ronson's family is seeking a restraining order against Lindsay Lohan, and confirming some of the troubling rumors about Lindsay's habits.
- Being on vacation with Amy Winehouse must be relentlessly entertaining:
- Following complaints from PETA, Britney has announced that she won't feature animals on the Circus tour. A PETA spokesperson explained what they think changed Brit's mind (and it wasn't the potential animal cruelty lawsuit).
- The Jolie-Pitt brood may be relocating to Long Island, New York while Angie films Edwin A. Salt. Surely they picked LI because they wanted a sophisticated, cultural capital on par with France and Germany. [Extra]
I literally have not missed a dead celebrity like I miss Anna Nicole Smith. Thankfully, she did a few seasons of reality TV so that we can have more to remember her by than just Playboy spreads, stories, and the occasional . The clip above is a deleted scene from the Halloween episode of . Anna, her hanger-on Howard…
- Britney is in the hospital again; her new psychiatrist went to her home and decided she was a danger to herself and others. She went calmly, without resistance, and will be there for 72 hours, though she cannot be forced to take medication against her will. There's tension between her family and Sam Lutfi; the doctor…