After nearly 20 years of litigation—that went all the way up to the Supreme Court—a federal judge has ruled that Anna Nicole Smith's estate will not get a single red penny of her late husband's billions.
- For the love of God. Khloe Kardashian says: "I want to be a skinny pregnant person." Actually, what she says when she's asked about having kids is:
- Avril Lavigne has officially filed for divorce from Sum 41's Deryck Whibley.
- Justin Timberlake and Rihanna reportedly hooked up after the VMAs and they've "been seeing each other for the past few weeks," says a source, "He is really into her and it's only a matter of time before he dumps Jessica".
- John Travolta allegedly refused medical help after his son Jett suffered a seizure — which is why the paramedics in the Bahamas were trying to blackmail him.
- Samantha Ronson's family is seeking a restraining order against Lindsay Lohan, and confirming some of the troubling rumors about Lindsay's habits.
- Following complaints from PETA, Britney has announced that she won't feature animals on the Circus tour. A PETA spokesperson explained what they think changed Brit's mind (and it wasn't the potential animal cruelty lawsuit).
- The Jolie-Pitt brood may be relocating to Long Island, New York while Angie films Edwin A. Salt. Surely they picked LI because they wanted a sophisticated, cultural capital on par with France and Germany. [Extra]
- Britney is in the hospital again; her new psychiatrist went to her home and decided she was a danger to herself and others. She went calmly, without resistance, and will be there for 72 hours, though she cannot be forced to take medication against her will. There's tension between her family and Sam Lutfi; the doctor…
I can honestly say that I've never been so upset about a celebrity death as I was about Anna Nicole Smith. It just sucks so fucking much that she's not here anymore drunkenly slurring her words at awards shows, drunkenly flashing her tits at awards shows, drunkenly entering cars, sharing inappropriate masturbation…
Howard K. Stern was on Larry King Live last night to discus his $60 million libel lawsuit against Rita Cosby for allegations she made in her book Blonde Ambition. Larry played clips of Howard's past appearances on the show, including one in which he appears with Anna and the two claim to strictly have a…