For years now, Abercrombie & Fitch has been struggling with some bad PR, and lately, profits are down. Time for a change. Turn on the lights. Put away the abs.
A federal judge has ruled that Hollister is in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Hollister's stores are supposed to resemble Southern California surf shacks. Most Hollister stores in the U.S. feature entrances that are built to look like front porches. Front porches with stairs. And that's where the…
It seems that Hollister is going with the dual antagonize/insult technique to attract customers to its brand new store in Yeouido, South Korea — according to reports of the store's star-crossed opening, the Hollister lifeguard model brigade was on hand to flip-off prospective patrons and, in one particularly egregious…
It may not have involved pepper spray, but things still got plenty ugly at the Hollister store in New York City early Friday morning. The problem began when people lined up outside the store mistakenly thinking it was going to open at midnight for the chain's Black Friday sale. Only this particular store wasn't part…
A Hollister store in Birmingham, England, is so dark that some customers report getting lost in there — or losing their children. They're bumping into things! They can't read the prices! They even feel like they have vertigo. The Telegraph reports from the front lines:'s latest ad shows her in a house in L.A. 
- Miranda Kerr was photographed nude at six and a half months pregnant by Patrick Demarchelier. She told W magazine she realized she was knocked up the day she shot her Jil Sander campaign. Full pic below. [Fashionologie]
- Halle is the first black woman to make the cover of Vogue's September issue since 1989. "What that means for a woman of color and what that means in the fashion world, what that means to pop culture," she says:
- Adriana Lima, husband Marko Jaric, and baby daughter Valentina posed for Hola! brazil. The Victoria's Secret model discussed her pregnancy, which was plagued with complications including preeclampsia. Valentina was born prematurely. [HuffPo]
- Cathy Horyn's lengthy piece in the Times reveals some new information about the circumstances of Alexander McQueen's death. For one, his suicide was highly unexpected:
- Kim Kardashian isn't just coming to the tents to show her Bebe line — she'll join Felicity Huffman and Estelle, among other celebrities, in a fashion show to raise awareness of heart disease. [WWD]
Young-trending mall brand Hollister e-mailed pictures of its new girls t-shirts, which the chain calls "Hot and funny." We call slogans like "LEGAL-ISH" and "The twins are quite a handful," marketed at 15-year-olds, gross and inappropriate. Click headline for larger.
- Jennifer Lopez is getting out of the U.S. clothing business, closing her brand, Sweetface. In 2007, Lopez shuttered JLO, replacing it with Justsweet — which then closed after two seasons. It's tough out there for a wannabe fashion mogul. [WWD]