Remember Heather Mills? Apparently everyone else does! Mills was on Ireland's The Late Late Show last night where she was repeatedly asked about her ex-husband, Paul McCartney. Mills tried to avoid the line of questioning, but a persistent host wouldn't let it go. "I think people are more interested than you allow…
In a July 4 rampage he may well regret for the next ten years, a Texas man set all his girlfriend's clothes on fire. But was this the worst breakup of all time?
- Lindsay Lohan keeps saying she's hard at work on something, and now we may know what's been keeping her so busy: At Perez Hilton's birthday party this weekend, she debuted a new song called "Stuck."
- After Kevin Smith's began twittering last night claiming he'd been kicked off a Southwest flight for being too fat, the Southwest Air twitter page responded: "I'm so sorry for your experience tonight! Hopefully we can make things right." [NYDN]
- Cameron Diaz was spotted "grinding on" A-Rod at a pre-Super Bowl party in Miami on Saturday night and a source says they "have been totally hooking up."
Come with me across the pond to the National Television Awards held at London's O2 Arena, where Big Brother contestants, EastEnders actors and, of course, Jordan roam. Their plumage? Gaudy.
Well, actually, current BB house guest Lydia is Beatrice McCartney's nanny. She's been dropping hints like crazy on the Live Feed this week, including answering the question "Who is the most important person alive?" with
Big Brother 11 contestant Lydia Tavera's bio on CBS says that she "has been up-close-and-personal with fame as she used to be a nanny for a high profile couple." We (may have) found out who it is.
- Sadness: Slumdog Millionaire actress Rubina Ali has allegedly been placed up for
adoptionsale by her father, who offered the girl to an undercover reporter posing as a sheik for roughly 270,000 pounds. [DailyMail]
- Kelly Osbourne checked into Oregon's Hazelden Alcohol and Drug rehabilitation center on Wednesday. Her mom, Sharon Osbourne, says:
- Sara Trumble, the nanny who used to take care of wee Beatrice McCartney, is suing Bea's mum, Heather Mills, because "Mills required her to blow-dry Mills' hair, work unreasonable hours, and spray-tan a naked Mills."