Remember Heather Mills? Apparently everyone else does! Mills was on Ireland's The Late Late Show last night where she was repeatedly asked about her ex-husband, Paul McCartney. Mills tried to avoid the line of questioning, but a persistent host wouldn't let it go. "I think people are more interested than you allow…
In a July 4 rampage he may well regret for the next ten years, a Texas man set all his girlfriend's clothes on fire. But was this the worst breakup of all time?
- Lindsay Lohan will finally have to answer for her behavior on that wacky night in 2007 when she stole a car, ran over a guy's foot, and was arrested with a baggie of coke in her pocket (allegedly, natch).
- Sandra Bullock has allegedly decided to divorce Jesse James.
- Lindsay Lohan keeps saying she's hard at work on something, and now we may know what's been keeping her so busy: At Perez Hilton's birthday party this weekend, she debuted a new song called "Stuck."
- Martha Stewart's ex-best friend has written a book, in which she claims that Martha is desperate for a new husband.
- After Kevin Smith's began twittering last night claiming he'd been kicked off a Southwest flight for being too fat, the Southwest Air twitter page responded: "I'm so sorry for your experience tonight! Hopefully we can make things right." [NYDN]
- Cameron Diaz was spotted "grinding on" A-Rod at a pre-Super Bowl party in Miami on Saturday night and a source says they "have been totally hooking up."
Come with me across the pond to the National Television Awards held at London's O2 Arena, where Big Brother contestants, EastEnders actors and, of course, Jordan roam. Their plumage? Gaudy.
- More on this is Midweek Madness, but Star is reporting that Justin Timberlake and Rihanna are "on." Here's the deal:
Well, actually, current BB house guest Lydia is Beatrice McCartney's nanny. She's been dropping hints like crazy on the Live Feed this week, including answering the question "Who is the most important person alive?" with
Big Brother 11 contestant Lydia Tavera's bio on CBS says that she "has been up-close-and-personal with fame as she used to be a nanny for a high profile couple." We (may have) found out who it is.
- Jesus Luz went on a Brazilian TV program, Fantastico, and said of Madonna: "She is my friend, only my friend." Hmm. Wow. Okay. He also said: