Temp Ryan Howard, played by B.J. Novak, will not be returning to the Dunder-Mifflin office on The Office. It's open to speculation whether he's leaving for a bigger role on Mindy Kaling's new Fox show The Mindy Project. Novak will continue to hang around as a guest-director and writer of future episodes. With Michael,…
- While a then 17-year-old Demi Lovato was allegedly snorting cocaine "like a pro," the host of the party was filming her. Now he's shopping a video in which she screams while high, "Fuck all of you, I'm famous..."
At an event last night, the verbally-incontinent crooner was alternately silent and douchey.
If a man cries, he fears it will earn him ridicule—unless it's for a film role, in which case it could earn him an Academy Award. Here's a thorough supercut of boys who do cry. Ready your tissues.
- Beyoncé "narrowly escaped" being injured earlier this week when a cab collided with her chauffeur-driven car in London.
- Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are allegedly on a break. When asked how wedding plans are going yesterday, Rachel said, "No, no plans," and pointed to her ring-less hand adding, "No nothing."
- Cathy Horyn's lengthy piece in the Times reveals some new information about the circumstances of Alexander McQueen's death. For one, his suicide was highly unexpected:
- Last night Samantha Ronson got pissed when the paparazzi followed her to a tattoo parlor in L.A. with her stepbrother Alexander Jones. "Why are you here?" Sam asked. "She told you to come here? She told you to come here?"
- Jon Gosselin is planning to meet with CBS executives to talk about appearing on celebrity editions of The Amazing Race or Survivor. Wouldn't filming these particular reality shows require him to be away from his kids for weeks?