George Lopez, a Mexican American comedian, is in the “early stages” of discussion to replace Donald Trump, a man who thinks most Mexican immigrants are rapists, as host of The Celebrity Apprentice on NBC.
TMZ is reporting that Bill Clinton took a photo with two sex workers from The Moonlite Bunny Ranch at an elite Unite4Humanity benefit in Los Angeles earlier this week. The photo, tweeted by Madison Graham, features a smiling Clinton in between sex workers Ava Adora and Barbie Girl. TMZ admits that Clinton probably had…
"Yo La Tengo playing Superchunk, Mission of Burma and Pixies covers" is one unsurprising description of Amber Tamblyn and David Cross' cool-as-fuck nuptials. Tobias Fünke, 48, and Joan of Arcadia, 29, have been dating for the last four years, and this is the first marriage for both of them. Filmmaker Lance Bangs, in…
Apparently, it never gets old to mock Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's "cankles" and pantsuits, at least if you're Tim Gunn and George Lopez, who took the sexist trash-talking to the next level on Lopez's show last night.
After 25 years of everything from exaggerated speech patterns to under-the-seat prize winnings, the end of Oprah Winfrey's phenomenally successful show is nigh. Oprah's production company revealed that the show, which originally premiered in 1986 and currently airs in 145 countries worldwide, will air its final…
Earlier this week on Lopez Tonight, George Lopez mocked Kirstie Alley's performance on Dancing With the Stars, saying, "She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away. Before the show, she went to the market, and then she had roast beef and this is her going all the way home!" Then he cut to the squealing pig in…
Today in Tweet Beat, some celebrate the life of The Notorious B.I.G., who passed away 14 years ago today. In other anniversary news, "Lost in Your Eyes" has been around for 22 years.
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, Tiffany talks about how cool it was to have a latent homosexual (Jonathan Knight) as a boyfriend, Cameron Diaz bought weed from Snoop Dogg in high school, and watch some interspecies love.
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, Barbara Walters learns what GTL means, Khloe Kardashian gets "raped" by a TSA agent, and a woman turns to the stripper pole in order to sell greeting cards in this tough economy.
His hair looks amazing, his boots are adorable, his "I live!" is to die for. His new single, "Stupid, You So Dumb," drops soon.
- More on this in Midweek Madness: Life & Style is reporting that before she entered a treatment center, Demi Lovato had become a big fan of cocaine.
- David Cassidy was arrested last night in Florida and charged with DUI. Police found a half empty bottle of bourbon in his car, and say he almost hit another vehicle.
- Wyclef Jean was hospitalized in New Jersey last night for "stress and fatigue." His rep says running for Haiti's presidency (not to mention battling Sean Penn) has made for a "grueling eight weeks."
Today on Tweet Beat, the stars scrutinize sex tapes, celebrate Miss Universe, cruise Facebook, and, of course, talk Tiger.
- In a new interview Bret Michaels says when he suffered a brain hemorrhage in April he was watching TV and switching from "SportsCenter to Busty Cops 3... Maybe that's what did it!" Unfortunately, his health problems aren't over...
- Charlie Sheen's lawyers are trying to work out a plea deal with the D.A. in his domestic assault case, and want him to get jail time, not two years probation. Why? Charlie can't stay out of trouble for that long.
- Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston are filming Just Go With It together in Maui, and acting like "absolute best friends," according to a source.