Since we last met, London Fashion Week flossed for several more days and ended and now it’s Milan Fashion Week. But who cares about stupid Milan because y’all, there was so much great shit in London.
Welcome to Fashion Would You Rather, a feature in which I find very ugly clothes and force you to choose which you would rather don in public.
If you're really into bizarre high-concept fashion and you hate the lower half of your face, then Gareth Pugh's fall-winter 2014 collection will be ideal for you.
Last night, fashion designers and celebrities convened at the 29th Annual Fashion Group International Night Of Stars. The FGI is a global, non-profit, professional organization with a mission to be the pre-eminent authority on the business of fashion and design. But all we really want to know is: What did everyone wear
Milan Fashion Week is dunzo, which means Paris Fashion Week has begun. Today Gareth Pugh presented his Spring/Summer 2013 collection at the Palais De Tokyo in the city of lights, and it was a dark, dramatic, futuristic affair. The color palette was limited to gray, black, white and red. And the clothes? Part Marilyn…
The fashion industry in 2010 was rocked by everything from untimely deaths to unlikely unionization efforts. Money, sexual harassment, suicide, and shocking resignations: here's what changed fashion this year. [NSFW]
Lee Alexander McQueen's last collection was shown today in Paris. References to great works of art, imagery of wings and feathers, strikingly unusual prints, the color red: all of the late designer's signatures are here in this brief, 16-look show.
- Jewelry brand Fred, which is "LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton-owned," has acquired another luxury name as its new face: Kate Moss. She'll be snapped by eyebrowed superstar Patrick Demarchelier with French actor Melvil Poupaud. [WWD]
- People are desperate to buy Malia Obama's Biscotti Inc. frock; sadly, it's sold out. [WSJ]
- The same weirdos can probably still find Sasha's black Gerson & Gerson Inc. babydoll, however. [WSJ]
- Dsquared2's costumes for Usher's tour kinda make him look like Carlton Banks. [FashionWeekDaily]
- Playboy kicks off its fragrance…
- Punk queen Vivienne Westwood is releasing her first album! Well, sort of. "Conceptualised, compiled and art-directed by the designer personally, the album - which is being released by Mercury Records - features 16 of the favourite songs of fashion's grande dame, which, in typical Westwood style, are anything but…
- Maria Sharapova is denying that her controversial tennis getup had anything to do with her upset loss to Alla Kudryavtseva (dressed in a simple skirt and red-trimmed top). [Guardian]
- Recessionistas take note: Richard Chai for Target is cute. First look! [Nylon]
- No, seriously, Donatella. You need to stop talking. Now. […
We're about halfway through London Fashion Week, and though we're not there in the flesh, some of us are there in spirit. [Meaning, Jennifer. -Ed.]After taking a gander at what's shown so far, we're happy to see that many of our English mates share our desire to embrace a feminized menswear sensibility. (Note the…