Morcellation, popular, minimally invasive method for removing uterine growths, is now believed by some experts to increase the risk of spreading cancer.
Melissa Harris-Lacewell is a Princeton professor and a political pundit. She also has fibroids, and last month Harris-Lacewell had a hysterectomy. Fibroids are "growths in the uterus that appear during the reproductive years," as they're described in this companion piece to Lacewell's article on the Root.com. That…
- Offensive or stupid? We'll laugh at pretty much anything but yeah, this is kinda bad. [Feministing]
- Another, less-troubling side of vaginal reconstruction. [Feministing]
- Female porn stars are supporting Hillary Clinton. Radar]
- Women who aren't porn stars also supporting Hillary Clinton. [ABCNews]
- Gen-X moms get their way…