It seems the bidding wars for Casey Anthony's story have come to a temporary end.
The image of Farrah that hung in millions of dude's bedrooms is being preserved for posterity. Ryan O'Neal is donating Farrah's iconic red swimsuit, a 1977 Farrah doll, and Charlie's Angels scripts to the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History.
- Snooki's boyfriend Jeff Miranda has proposed to her in Steppin' Out magazine, declaring, "If we got married we would be the best parents around. She's so loving and puts everyone else before her self. She'll be a great mother."
Jeans have gone from from workwear, to rebelwear, to wear-anywhere. They are the universal empty point around which a wardrobe is calibrated. And while they are manufactured in more sizes, styles, and washes than ever before, jeans shopping is hell.
- Lindsay Lohan will finally have to answer for her behavior on that wacky night in 2007 when she stole a car, ran over a guy's foot, and was arrested with a baggie of coke in her pocket (allegedly, natch).
- Glee creator Ryan Murphy wants people to boycott Newsweek for publishing an article on gay actors playing straight, "until an apology is issued to... brave out actors who were singled out in this damaging, needlessly cruel, and mind-blowingly bigoted piece."
- Lindsay Lohan keeps saying she's hard at work on something, and now we may know what's been keeping her so busy: At Perez Hilton's birthday party this weekend, she debuted a new song called "Stuck."
- Someone claiming he co-starred with Corey Haim in the 1985 NBC Movie of the Week A Time To Live is selling Corey's belongings, including gym shorts and t-shirts, on eBay because the Haim family can't afford the funeral.
- Lindsay Lohan is suing E-Trade for creating a commercial in which a boyfriend-stealing, "milk-aholic" baby is named Lindsay. Here's the thing about LL's lawsuit:
- There's a rumor that Sean Penn was thrown out of the Governor's Ball last night for punching Greg Shapiro, a Hurt Locker producer reportedly dating Robin Wright. Though there are numerous sources, gossips can't seem to get their stories straight:
- Sandra Bullock's post-Oscar plans:
- In a lengthy interview with The Sun, Lindsay Lohan discusses her drug abuse history, saying her father talking to the press made her hit "rock bottom" and, "I tried to mask my problems with alcohol, cocaine and mind-altering substances."
- According to a source, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been staging photo ops in Venice.
- In the March issue of W Megan Fox declares, "There are some women you could put in underwear and photograph them, and it looks really classy and it doesn't necessarily provoke a pinup image. But with me, it does, immediately..."