Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire financier who the FBI believes molested around 40 underaged girls, was assisted by a prominent modeling agent and scout. Here’s what we know about Jean Luc Brunel.
Fact: most celebrity profiles are boring. Fact: Lara Stone — the "curvy," "old" Dutch supermodel — is interesting. In this battle between medium and subject, who shall prevail? Clearly the one who's prepared to talk about alcoholism and breasts.
- Lagerfeld talks recession: “This... crisis is like a big spring housecleaning — both moral and physical... Bling is over. Red carpetry covered with rhinestones is out. I call it ‘the new modesty.’” [NY Times]
- Designers like Donna Karan, Elie Tahari and Thakoon are fighting to get to Michelle Obama. [WWD]
- Even though her Narciso Rodriguez dress drew mixed reviews. [NY Times]
- According to polls, 65% considered it a "Don't." [USA Today]
- Proenza Schouler’s Jack McCollough on the election. “A shout-out to the gays? I mean, never,…
Despite recent half-assed attempts to impose healthier weight standards on the fashion industry, it seems some valiant holdouts just won't be dictated to! Australian writer Patty Huntington draws our attention to some of the truly alarming physiques on view in Elite's modeling profile - at last view, still the…