The Good: »
- We spent way too much time talking about Sarah Palin's sexy secretary garb and how much it cost and/or did not cost. But what we really want to know is how Palin gets her hair so big. Maybe her bouffant is built out of campaign secrets and the souls of unborn babies.
- Maybe all Sarah needs is a good talking to from… »
- Less than a month until the election, folks, and it's getting really ugly.
- John McCain sounding like a total loon during the debates, calling Obama "That One": ugly.
- Illogical republican strategists yelling at Newsweek for putting a (gasp!) un-retouched photo of Sarah Palin on the cover: ugly!
- Nikki Blonsky… »
Lynn Yaeger, one of the sauciest fashion critics around, was given the task of asking various celebrities and fashionistas that hated election question: "Who is chicer, Michelle or Cindy?" Susan Sarandon ignored the question. Kelly Cutrone admitted that she loves Michelle's style and that Cindy "looks like a baseball… »
Talk about "thirty ways of looking at Hillary": There is slew of female-penned articles in the new Newsweek about Hillary Clinton, gender, what the Democratic presidential candidate means to post-menopausal women, 20-somethings, "tae kwon do moms", pre-teen meth abusers... even that elusive centaur demographic.… »