Sarah's first catalog shoot was going so well, until one of the fabled invisible land sharks appeared on set and took a giant bit out of her left side. Yes, it hurt, but, ever the professional, she vowed to go on modeling until they got the shot they needed.
- Chanel is apparently turning the Musée D'Orsay in Paris into a giant, sparkly, 2,890 square foot billboard for No. 5 perfume. We hope the museum is being rewarded handsomely for its services as a host for corporate messaging. [WWD]
- Did L.A. boutique Maxfield drop Victoria Beckham's dVb in favor of Holmes & Yang? Posh's people say Maxfield hasn't ordered the line for three seasons, and the decision had nothing to do with Katie Holmes, who is Posh's friend. [P6]
- Katie Holmes is the new face of Miu Miu. Srsly? [New York Magazine]
- Marc Jacobs' company has been accused of bribing a state official so the designer "could get a desirable venue for his fashion show." They're paying $1 million in fines. [TMZ]
- In happier news, Marc is open to marriage! Even if California isn't. “I…
There's something about the low-budget production value, the cheesy music and the women just sorta "hanging out" and embracing themselves in this Eileen Fisher commercial that brings to mind soft-core porn. (It's mostly the music.) You know, right before the dude arrives on the scene and starts seducing and…