Just in time for Easter, Dunkin Donuts is rolling out special donuts with Peeps parked in the center. This is the most disgusting thing I've heard all week, including that 16-inch rat. It is a crime against taste and it should not be permitted by civilized society. »
Sunday is National Coffee Day, a holiday NBC News would like to observe by telling us all that coffee drinks — our lattes and frappucinos and frothing, caramel-drizzled macchiatos — are slowly turning us into race of jittery behemoths. We will stomp around the world frantically until our hearts explode in our chests… »
Employees at a New Jersey Dunkin Donuts allegedly called the police to report two moms who were breast-feeding their babies — even though breast-feeding in public is totally legal in New Jersey. »
- Everyone's favorite human being, Tim Gunn, likes Dunkin' Donuts (Grace Mirabella turned him onto it.) And he can't afford to buy an apartment in New York, either! (Stars! They're just like us!) [Time Out New York]
- Simon Doonan, the woman's champion, bemoans that there's "a lot of conformity, a lot of blonde hair… »
Dunkin Donuts has pulled an ad featuring Rachael Ray wearing a black and white silk paisley scarf after right-wing bloggers like Michelle Malkin complained that it looked like a keffiyeh and questioned whether people should boycott DD because of it. Does Malkin have donuts for brains? Seriously, did she really think… »
Obama and McCain, Mr. Dreams of my Father vs. Faith of my Fathers, are tonight's winners. McCain is a completely sure thing now, and Obama is looking better on account of winning the Latins this time. Camile Paglia knows who she'll be voting for, and it's not the "weird old coot"...the weird old coot now seems to be… »
- Tyra Banks is taken seriously enough by this country to host Presidential candidates.
- But Anna Wintour is not! Also, Tyra would totally win in a cage match.
- A photo agency posted pictures of Britney's menses, and we wondered if the paparazzi have gone too far.
- They've gone so far that non-celebrities like Heidi… »
This just in from the set of Rachael Ray's latest Dunkin Donuts commercial, according to a New York Magazine tipster: "She took one sip of her Dunkin' Donuts coffee, yelled "What is this shit? Get me MY coffee," and would not continue until she was given "her" coffee — i.e., Starbucks." Fascinating. On one hand, I… »
Poignant, isn't it? The directorial career of Zach Braff? Contemplate his debut effort, in which he documented the lushness of the New Jersey landscape and captured the precious spirit of Natalie Portman. Contemplate his follow-up work, in which he documents the destruction of a suburban lawn and captures the… »
- Yeah, it's supposed to be vacation, but Beyonce doesn't exactly dress down. Just walking around with those earrings is like working out with weights strapped to your ankles. She reminds us of our grandmother. (Photo after jump) [People]
- Suri Cruise about to get a celebusib? [Sun]
- Gays petition to restore… »