When he started working for Michael Jackson — and even when the pop icon died — Dr. Conrad Murray was in debt. He was behind on child support payments, owed money to credit card companies and medical equipment suppliers, and was described as being "cash-strapped." Yet at his trial — during which he did not take the…
Demi Moore was scheduled to attend a screening of her new film, Bunraku, at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Tuesday, but did not show up. Could it have had something to do with the rumor that her marriage is dissolving? Or the rumor that her husband had sex with some blonde chick on the eve of their wedding…
- MSNBC executives are searching for a star to replace Keith Olbermann, who quit abruptly last week, and a network source says Alec Baldwin is at the top of their list.
- You may find this simply shocking, but Nicole Kidman has used Botox!
- Babe Of The Year Scarlett Johansson is "devastated" that her soon-to-be-ex-husband, Sexiest Man Alive Ryan Reynolds, is allegedly canoodlesmushing with Sandra Bullock.
- Nicole Kidman is on the February cover of Harper's Bazaar, and inside, she is interviewed by Jennifer Aniston. (They're both in that new Adam Sandler flick.) Nic tells Jen how she felt when she first met Keith Urban.
- I don't know what the hell Oprah is doing down there in Australia, but Hugh Jackman has been injured.
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green tied the knot last week in Hawaii, and we're just hearing about it now.
- Lindsay Lohan will finally have to answer for her behavior on that wacky night in 2007 when she stole a car, ran over a guy's foot, and was arrested with a baggie of coke in her pocket (allegedly, natch).
- Sandra Bullock is thinking about getting back together with Jesse James, according to the National Enquirer.
- Renée Zellweger was photographed at the Carolina Herrera boutique in West Hollywood — as a huge rack of wedding dresses went by.
- The National Enquirer is reporting that Daniel Craig was making out with a dude in the parking lot of a California gay bar. "It was definitely Daniel, and he was most certainly making out with a guy," said the witness.
- Sunday, Mary-Kate Olsen was on a flight from New York to Los Angeles when an electrical fire sparked in the cockpit, causing the windshield to crack.
- Whoa: John Krasinski and Emily Blunt will be heading down the aisle in "about a month"!
- In her new unauthorized Oprah Winfrey tell-all, Kitty Kelly claims that Oprah's mother Vernita, "Buys $500 hats, and she has a very good life financially, but she can't reach Oprah. Oprah will not give her mother her telephone number."
- Nicolette Sheridan is suing her former employer, Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry, claiming he physically abused her on the set.