Maybe it's unfair to call George Will a dumbass; he gives off the vibe that his Soduku skills are nothing to sneeze at and he's probably got a photographic memory for the complex requirements of toupee care (because George Will's scalp cozy looks like it's been pampered like a 24 year old mistress). However, he did… »
- Forbes has released the top-earning celebrities over 50, and Oprah is at number one! To put things in perspective, Forbes' Lauren Streib writes: »
It's that time: The Jezebel Top 10 of 2008 list. Inside: Celebs, Photoshop, Obama, Real Housewives, dating, Sex and the City, fashion, breastfeeding, and animals. Sounds good to us! The full list, after the jump. »
- Less than a month until the election, folks, and it's getting really ugly.
- John McCain sounding like a total loon during the debates, calling Obama "That One": ugly.
- Illogical republican strategists yelling at Newsweek for putting a (gasp!) un-retouched photo of Sarah Palin on the cover: ugly!
- Nikki Blonsky kicking … »
Done and done and done and yup, even the Wall Street Journal thinks done. Hillary officially halted her frenzied schedule of telling the cable newsiverse how Good she feels and what a Good Time she's having and how Good it feels to be taking policy advice from Joe Sixpack etc. etc. And how did Obama do it? And how did »