Malcolm Brenner is the only man on Earth to achieve international fame for having sex with a dolphin. A former investigative journalist who covered the American Southwest, he remains best known for his 1970's love affair—mostly romantic, briefly sexual—with a bottlenose dolphin named Dolly. Their "courtship," which… »
Margaret Howe Lovatt, a researcher who participated in a NASA-funded experiment to teach dolphins to speak English, got more than she bargained for when an adolescent dolphin became sexual with her. But she didn't mind. »
- The long-awaited "all black" issue of Italian Vogue hit newsstands, and we gave you a guided tour.
- Judy Blume taught us that having your dessert isn't all it's cracked up to be when you're a disgruntled 60s housefrau.
- We became your personal style guru.
- Three words: dolphin assisted birth.
- See little Emily walk. See… »