Chemical engineer Dave Whitlock hasn’t taken a shower in 12 years and hopes that you’ll be willing to give up bathing, too. No, this isn’t a weird sex thing (not yet, anyway, DAVE). It’s a bacteria thing. Whitlock claims that spraying yourself twice daily with a bacterial formula—developed by his company, AOBiome—will…
Smell you later, quinoa and gluten-free stuff. In 2014, people will be eating dirt. Literally.
As all different kinds of boundary-breaking female characters shoehorn their way onto TV these last few years, much has been written about Breaking Bad's "Skyler White Effect," the knee-jerk hatred of male anti-heroes' wives. Somehow, Skyler garners more fan hatred than the brilliant, evil meth cook and murderer she's…
- Today the gossip world took a break from shaming Teen Mom stars Amber and Jenelle to discuss Maci Bookout. The 19-year-old recently befriended Jersey Shore cast members, but insists she's kicked her raging beer bong addiction for good.
- This weekend, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher showed up three hours late to a Jeziel Moraes fashion show in Brazil. In a delightfully awkward video, they keep smiling as photographers boo loudly on the red carpet. It's called acting, people!
- Reese Witherspoon announced today that she's engaged to Hollywood agent Jim Toth, but all is not well in Tinseltown; Rihanna and Matt Kemp have split because she's "over it."
- Despite reports that Jessica Simpson is crying into her margaritas over Nick Lachey's engagement to Vanessa Minnillo, she says she's, "extremely, extremely happy for him" and was shocked when she learned, "everybody was saying that I was 'saddened.'"
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly tested positive for cocaine in a court-ordered drug test last week. According to the terms of her probation, she'll go back to jail for 30 days.
- Britney Spears' former bodyguard Mark Chinapen is defending her against Fernando Flores's claim that she abused her children, saying, "In our time with Britney, we've never seen anything in a negative sense."
- Snooki's boyfriend Jeff Miranda has proposed to her in Steppin' Out magazine, declaring, "If we got married we would be the best parents around. She's so loving and puts everyone else before her self. She'll be a great mother."
- Fantasia Barrino was hospitalized last night after overdosing on aspirin and sleeping pills. Her manager says she was "overwhelmed by the lawsuit and media attention" related to her relationship with a married man and it seems she tried to commit suicide.
- Last night Lindsay Lohan Tweeted, "Anyone else have a father that sells fake stories on them for money & dates a girl that works for tabloids?" Michael Lohan responded by declaring Lindsay's a drug addict at a press conference.
- Recently Lady Gaga boarded a flight from London to New York wearing an outfit made of tightly-wrapped black and yellow tape and giant blue Alexander McQueen heels. Mid-flight, her legs started to swell, but Gaga couldn't free herself.
- Last night, during the first concert of her Australian tour, Whitney Houston was breathless, barely finished any of her songs, and left the stage at one point, telling her brother to take over the microphone.
- Swiss officials announced today that Roman Polanski won't be extradited to the United States until L.A. courts make a "decision on the question of an in absentia trial." For now, he'll remain under house arrest at his Swiss chalet.