Directed by Diego Luna — whom you may remember as one of the stars of Y Tu Mamá También — Cesar Chavez, a biopic about the farm worker turned civil rights activist, hits theaters Friday. It is this year's only major studio release about (or starring) Latinos.
Nothing gold can stay, including Taylor Swift and Harry Styles' brief foray into exclusivity. New reports claim that Haylor has ended their 65-day-and-one-Press Baby relationship after a disastrous New Year's Eve in the British Virgin Islands. As the Daily Mail quaintly puts it, the two "had an almighty row," after…
- After Tweeting about retiring from acting, the beauty of black men and various existential crises, Amanda Bynes has deleted her Twitter account. Sniffle.
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly has a "new love interest": a woman named Eilat Anschel, who recently finished a mandatory stint in the Israeli Defense Force. [TMZ]
- Sean Penn: Lousy gay lover! Diego Luna was asked about kissing Sean for Milk and said, "It was...dry." He added: "I guess he was thinking about Franco." But costar James Franco claims kissing Sean was "fine." Not hot, steamy, fun. Fine. [E!]
- Britney's youngest son, Jayden, has been released from the hospital. He was…
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt to wed? Finally? Now that she is preggo with twins? OMG! [MSNBC]
- Did Britney get married when she went to Mexico last month? Maybe! Of course, her man, Adnan Ghalib, is already married. But! Wedding documents exist! Says a source. [Gatecrasher]
- Meanwhile, Britney seems to have made up with…