Constance Wu is living the dream of every up and coming actor—landing the lead on a hit sitcom on a major network with a rapt audience. But Wu's role as Jessica Huang, Taiwanese mom of three boys on Fresh Off the Boat, is more than just a sweet gig—it's historical, as FOTB is only the second Asian American-centric…
Rob Lowe and Rashida Jones will be leaving Parks and Rec during the 13th episode of the upcoming sixth season, executive producer Mike Schur has confirmed — because their characters are maybe, probably, having that baby they were talking about at the end of last season.
Welcome back to Midweek Madness! Every Wednesday, we don our swimming costume, head to the newsstand and dive into the deep, refreshing waters of the new celebrity tabloids. Kristine Gutierrez assists as we wade into Ok!, In Touch, Life & Style, Us and Star. This week, three out of five mags jump the gun on the royal…
I kinda feel like that's just good advice all the time for everyone, right? Confused about what to eat at lunch? Just look at Viola Davis and be happy she exists and eat whatever you damn well please!
Vote today, you guys! Vote! OK? Even if you're just a sycophant with no political leanings, vote because your favorite celebrities want you to. As Jay-Z substituted "Mitt" for "bitch" onstage during "99 Problems" at an Ohio rally for President Obama, Beyonce was at home writing a very nice letter to our president:…
- That unfortunately tattooed woman who slept with Sandra Bullock's correspondingly unfortunately tattooed husband is pole dancing online under the URL SandraBullocksRevenge.com. What does that even mean?
If a man cries, he fears it will earn him ridicule—unless it's for a film role, in which case it could earn him an Academy Award. Here's a thorough supercut of boys who do cry. Ready your tissues.
- Last night, Scarlett Johansson won a Tony award for her performance in A View From The Bridge on Broadway. She wasn't the only film star awarded at the ceremony:
- Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, was found dead last night in the couple's Hollywood home.
- According to this report, Jennifer Aniston wanted to lose weight before she flew to Hawaii to film Just Go With It with Adam Sandler and Nicole Kidman. So famed trainer Tracy Anderson put her on a "Baby Food Cleanse" program.
- Last night Jon and Kate Gosselin got into a screaming match after Kate showed up unannounced at their Pennsylvania home and Jon wouldn't let her in. It seems Kate was upset that Jon's rumored fling Stephanie Santoro was babysitting.
- Heidi Montag's Playboy shoot: Not that X-Rated. Sources say the mag had strict instructions when photographing her: