Fuck 2010. This year fucking sucked.Fuck the February Snomageddon and fuck the December Snopocalypse. Fuck people being shocked about a fucking killer whale fucking killing someone at Sea World. Fuck the earthquake in Chile, fuck the mine exploding in West Virginia, fuck the fucking TSA getting all up in…
- It seems that Kristin Chenoweth might be getting her very own (musical) show!
- Is Kristen Stewart gay?
- In her new unauthorized Oprah Winfrey tell-all, Kitty Kelly claims that Oprah's mother Vernita, "Buys $500 hats, and she has a very good life financially, but she can't reach Oprah. Oprah will not give her mother her telephone number."
- Today on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, Heidi Montag revealed that in addition to the 10 recent plastic surgery procedures we know about, she also had her waist cinched and her "back scooped." Wondering what that is? Heidi has no idea:
- Last night Lindsay Lohan was blocked from entering a Victoria's Secret party at a club in L.A. "As soon as she strolled up to the door, the rope was quickly pulled in front of her," says an eyewitness.
- Ugh. 90s weight-loss spitfire Susan Powter has a video message for Gabourey Sidibe:
- A police source says Alec Baldwin was rushed to the hospital last night because his 14-year-old daughter Ireland called 911 and said he was "unresponsive," and had threatened to take pills while they were arguing. Baldwin's spokesperson explained:
- In what TMZ is billing as the "Decline of Western Civilization," Khloe Kardashian toured the White House and met President Obama today.
- Two women sued Dr. Frank Ryan, the plastic surgeon who performed 10 surgeries on Heidi Montag in one day, for malpractice. One underwent multiple procedures at once like Heidi, and both claim he didn't explain the risks before surgery.
- Jon Gosselin is demanding TLC stop filming Jon and Kate. He posted a sign on his gate reading, "NOTICE: NO FILM CREW OR PRODUCTION STAFF FROM TLC IS PERMITTED ON THIS PROPERTY UNDER PENELTY [sic] OF TRESPASS. JOHNATHON [sic] GOSSELIN"
- Kanye West new life of humility isn't off to a good start. Over the weekend at Common's benefit show in Hollywood he threw a fit when he wasn't offered food backstage and saw another man eating chicken.