On Sunday night, almost all but not quite all of the cast of Friends will gather to celebrate famed comedy director James Burrows. The news has rocked lovers of laughs, who, years after their favorite show was taken off the air, still glom on to any Friends-related tidbits the way Chandler and Rachel did that…
Welcome to 27 Made Up Things You Didn’t Know About Me, a feature where celebrities reveal spicy and fun facts that you didn’t know about them!
This delightful piece of celebrity gossip is about arguably the most anticipated new TV series of the season, American Crime Story: The People vs. OJ Simpson.
Behold the official cast photos for American Crime Story: People vs. O.J., the TV movie that we have to wait till 2016 to watch.
If you’re a celebrity who hopes for many more magazine covers in her future, there’s one person you probably shouldn’t fuck with, and that’s Anna Wintour.
In a mega-glam cover interview, Lena Dunham told Marie Claire UK that she's confident about her body. U guise know that?
Poor Ross Gellar. It's been nearly 10 years since Friends went off the air and he's still indisputably the least cool man in all of America. (Is he the least cool man in the world? YOU DECIDE.) Just look at this graffiti found on East 6th Street in Manhattan, just outside of the construction site for a new…
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are having a big, expensive party at their French chateau this weekend and everyone is speculating they're going to get married even though they said it's being thrown in honor of Brad's parents Bill and Jane. "There's a real buzz around the estate," said their good friend Anonymous Source.
- When Hello asked about Isabella and Connor, the two children Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise adopted, she said, "I'd love them to live with us, but what can you do?"
- Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer are reportedly no longer talking after Aniston admitted while on The Late Show with David Letterman that she didn't know who Schwimmer's fiance was:
- Martha Stewart's ex-best friend has written a book, in which she claims that Martha is desperate for a new husband.
- A new book titled Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: The True Story is set to spill some details about the famous couple:
- You know the economy's bad when even Bono has to scale things back a bit; plans for a proposed U2 Tower have been shelved, due to "a souring economy at home and abroad." The building would have been the tallest in Ireland, taller even than the Spire of Dublin, which my Irish boyfriend affectionately refers to as "The…