In this PSA, newlyweds Amber Tamblyn and David Cross demonstrate just how stupid and ridiculous (and scary) it is for politicians to think they are at all qualified to restrict women's access to affordable healthcare, contraception, and safe and legal abortion based on their own personal feelings rather than, you…
"Yo La Tengo playing Superchunk, Mission of Burma and Pixies covers" is one unsurprising description of Amber Tamblyn and David Cross' cool-as-fuck nuptials. Tobias Fünke, 48, and Joan of Arcadia, 29, have been dating for the last four years, and this is the first marriage for both of them. Filmmaker Lance Bangs, in…
In this week's TV round up, Al Roker throws shade at Matt Lauer, Ryan Lochte is confused by Kristen Bell, Beyonce goes on Anderson 360 and a boy band reunites.According to Jon Stewart, NBC anchor Brian William's relationship with his dog Qawwali, "a furry love bucket," creeps everyone out.
Yesterday I had the extreme pleasure of attending the Arrested Development reunion at the New Yorker Festival, and by "extreme pleasure," I promise I'm not exaggerating. Being a mega-fan of the show a since it first aired, I found myself simultaneously cheering, clapping, and half-crying while my insides fluttered…
Chelsea Handler is currently being "dissed" by GLAAD over remarks she made about Chaz Bono —or as she called him, "Chastity Bono before she got her penis".
Misuse of "literally" has whipped some people into such a frenzy, they were moved to create a blog documenting these offenses to English. It's literally awesome.
- Angelina Jolie continues to get asked about Shiloh, but patiently schools fools who think she's forcing the little girl to be a boy. Today she says:
- Last week, Katherine Heigl complained that "cruel and mean" Grey's Anatomy producers forced her to work a 17-hour day, but according to rumors, the schedule was the result of producers shuffling things around to let her promote The Ugly Truth.
- Britney shouted, "What's up London?" at a recent gig… In Manchester. Mancunians were irritated. [Daily Mail]
- Madonna has flown a nanny and a nurse to Malawi to look after Mercy while adoption papers and visas are being arranged. The deal's not done and the kid already has an entourage! [The Sun]
- Miley Cyrus was photographed wearing a bikini in the Bahamas; the 16-year-old Tweeted a joke about her "jiggling thighs," but then went off on critics who called her fat:
- 32-year-old Mark Ronson is dating "underwear model" Daisy Lowe — the 18-year-old daughter of Gavin Rossdale. Pout. [The Sun]
- Joe Simpson is offering the tabloids a $1 million photo/interview deal for engaged and pregnant daughter Ashlee — but the mags are like: Hahaha! No. [Page Six]
- As reported yesterday, Naomi…