Last month, the Foo Fighters released their eighth album, Sonic Highways, which the band recorded under a simple, perhaps noble concept: travel to eight cities in the United States, explore the unique musical culture that sprung up there, and with that history in mind, record a new song inspired by each locale.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department is now investigating allegations against actor Stephen Collins that date back to 1983.
You know what they say about too much personality in one room? Not since "We Are the World 2010" have this many awesomely random people been in one spot, covering the Beach Boys' "God Only Knows" in a psychedelic-baroque theater. But for whom does one Harry Styles remove his bandanna? No one, not even for a 482-pound…
Columbus Short will not be returning to Scandal. The actor, who has played Olivia Pope's main confidante and right-hand man, has been fired due to problems in his personal life, namely allegations that Short has been abusing his wife, Tanee McCall. Most recently, Short allegedly put a knife to McCall's throat and…
These teenagers watching Nirvana videos for the first time might give you pangs of aging-related woes, but don't worry. All the laughing you do will help you forget that most of these kids weren't even born when Nirvana was huge.
Despite the fact that CBS issued a memo warning not to show off breasts, buttocks, or any "puffy" bare skin, celebrities attending the 55th annual Grammy Awards last night embraced sheer fabrics, exposed breast curvature and even displayed nipples. That said, it wasn't a very exciting night for fashion; there were…
Last night, luminaries gathered in Washington, DC for the 35th Kennedy Center Honors at the Kennedy Center. National treasures ahoy!
Christina Aguilera covers Billboard Magazine this month to promote her newest album, Lotus, featuring the single "Your Body." In the interview, she recalls the pressure that music studios put on her image in the early-aughts, something she's not standing for in these P.B. (Post-Burlesque) days:
LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 09: Actor Elijah Wood and musician Dave Grohl inside the 11th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball sponsored by Audi, Grey Goose, Kayne Anderson and smartwater on June 9th, 2012 (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images For Chrysalis)
It's probably safe to say that Courtney Love is no longer part of our physical world — she's been zapped into the internet and is now a disembodied consciousness, able to communicate only through Twitter, 140 frustrating characters at a time, like Brainiac in the Superman comics...or so I've heard from people who read…
The notoriously prolific and unstable tweeter Courtney Love went on a rant accusing former Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl of hitting on and sleeping with her 19-year-old daughter, Frances Bean Cobain. And now she's being called out on her bullshit. Grohl has already denied the charge, but Frances has just released a sharp…
Perhaps as a testament to the ceremony's name, the stars showed up at last night's Independent Spirit Awards wearing everything from ball gowns to blue jeans.
- Lady Gaga says she's decided "to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's OK. Even Lady Gaga can be celibate."
- Lindsay Lohan has returned from India!
- Ian Halperin, who is pushing his book, Brangelina : The Untold Story, claims that Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston had a "heated confrontation" at a deserted Hollywood restaurant after Brad and Jen's 2006 divorce. Halperin says:
- Instead of appearing at the Grammy Awards, Chris Brown - seen at left with Rihanna at a pre-Grammy party - was arrested for a felony battery.
- Jennifer Aniston had dinner with Gerard Butler at L.A.'s Tower Bar — days after eating there with John Mayer. Don't hate the player, hate the game. [Page Six]
- Amy Winehouse was in the hospital last night, being checked out for a chest infection. Is it related to the emphysema she was diagnosed with in June? [Mirror] …
- Just so we're clear: Britney's former bodyguard is prepared to testify on issues of drug use and safety issues regarding the children. [Reuters]
- In addition, Britney's lawyer and manager quit. [Page Six]
- And sources say Britney will temporarily lose custody of the kids. [Fox News]
- Rosie O'Donnell "gracefully declined"…