Stars like Kim Kardashian, Dana Delany, and Lisa Rinna are becoming part of a trend: it's now okay to admit that you had plastic surgery, and that you hated it.
- Hot new couple: Fiddy and Chelsea!
- Lindsay Lohan had a deposition scheduled today for her lawsuit over allegedly hijacking an SUV with three men and a bag of cocaine inside. Linds showed up an hour and a half late, then left without exiting her car.
- Sources say Michelle "Bombshell" McGee received $30,000 for her interview with In Touch about her alleged affair with Jesse James, and McGee's claim that she didn't know James was still married to Sandra Bullock is totally bogus.
- Miley Cyrus is excited she'll be free of Hannah Montana (and Disney) after filming this season. Says Miley: "I hate being thought of as a product. I am not a doll, and people want to treat me that way..."
- Lady Gaga says she's decided "to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's OK. Even Lady Gaga can be celibate."
Holy mother of God. Season 3 of Mad Men premiered at L.A.'s Directors Guild of America, and you better believe it was awesome. Sure, no one ever looks quite as amazing as on MM, but Hamm and Hendricks? We're there.