While Paula Deen's backers have been steadily jumping ship since she outed herself as an N-word-using, separate-bathroom-using, down-home deep-fried racist, others of her kind are flocking to support her. In fact, the annual Paula Deen Cruise has tacked on an additional voyage for summer 2014 thanks to high demand.
Today in Tweet Beat, Lisa Rinna is a big, fat zero. Plus, it's Thong Thursday!
Today in Tweet Beat, Brooke Hogan shares her wisdom about women, Lady Gaga will not be destroyed, and Rob Lowe never liked Helen Thomas anyway.
Today in Tweet Beat, Tyra drops her model behavior because she's retired, Danny DeVito bumps his head in the night, and Stan Lee starts a spelling crusade.
- Lily Allen was performing in Helsinki, Finland when she burst into tears. Before the show, she Tweeted:
- Christian Bale looks dirty and hot on the cover of the new EW! Inside, he talks about that infamous rant that was so popular it got turned into a dance remix:
- So many questions about John Travolta's late son: Could Jett have been saved? Was he autistic? Is Scientology to blame? [Mirror]
- Oprah Winfrey has been selected as this year's "Person of the Year" by PETA, for using her various media outlets to give "powerful voice to defend those without one." Maybe next year, Lindsay! [People]
- Kirsten Dunst has a obtained a restraining order against her stalker, who keeps showing up at her house. In the order, Kirsten states: "Mr. Smith's sudden, aggressive, and harassing efforts to contact me are extremely frightening. I fear not only for my own personal safety, but also for the safety and well being of…
[Los Angeles, November 20. Image via x17]
- Fran Drescher is speaking out in order to encourage her fellow California residents to vote no on Proposition 8, stating: "This proposition is not about gay marriage; it's about hate, discrimination and intolerance of diversity. It is wholesale, unadulterated hate-mongering and it MUST be snuffed out in a dramatic…
- Remember how sources said Ashlee was knocked up and then Pete Wentz said she wasn't ? Now sources say Ashlee Simpson is pregnant and will get married next month at a private residence in Southern California. [People]
- Jessica Simpson is reportedly jealous of little sis Ashlee, since she's always wanted a baby and even…
It's Wednesday, which means stacks of freshly minted tabloid goodness arrive at your local newsstand. Jess here, filling in for Dodai (who is filling in for Anna) and wading through two TomKat covers (OK! says they make it work, Star says they're torn apart), more Britney pregnancy rumors, a possible Brangelina…
- Jude Law was arrested for allegedly assaulting a photographer outside his home in West London. [The Sun]
- Is Chelsy Davy moving to London to be near boyfriend Prince Harry? Also, y so many ys? [The Sun]
- Britney's bodyguard has been formally charged with battery after last month's scuffle with paparazzi in Las Vegas. […