American Idol’s most respected aspiring politician Clay Aiken is fine with the idea of Donald Trump running for President. And he thinks people who count Trump out of the race are bugging.
Clay Aiken, Democratic candidate for U.S. Congress in North Carolina's Second District, gives his concession speech during his election night party at Cafe 121 on November 4, 2014 in Sanford, North Carolina. Aiken, a former 'American Idol' contestant, ran for political office for the first time.
American Idol loser and North Carolina congressional candidate Clay Aiken—bet you never thought you'd hear those two titles together—said that the celebrities who had their nude photos leaked by a hacker earlier this month deserve exactly what they got because they shouldn't have been taking any gross old nudies…
As you may have heard, American Idol alumnus Clay Aiken has been competing for a Democratic primary nomination in his North Carolina Congressional district. Today, his chief opponent, Keith Crisco, was found dead at his home, apparently from a fall.
Clay Aiken is running for Congress in North Carolina. Current status of the American Dream: just fine, thanks for asking.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were spotted riding around on Segways together in the gated community in which the Biebs dwells. What does this mean? I mean, I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but riding Segways together is one of the most intimate things that humans can do. There is no vulnerability like the…
This probably won't last much longer than the flattened Zebra Cake in my purse, but Rihanna and Chris Brown have broken up once again, shortly after he was photographed holding the hand of a 22-year-old blonde waitress named Keisha Kimball at Da Club last Saturday.
Last night in New York, Tyra Banks presented the Flawsome Ball, a gala benefiting the Tyra Banks TZONE at the Lower Eastside Girls Club. According to the official site, it's a "leadership development center" offering development workshops, mentoring and community-wide events, so that preteens and teens can build…
Last night, a patron at an LA bar took it upon himself to question the sexuality of the star of Indiana Jones And The Murder Of Your Childhood Memories, referring to Shia The Beef as a "fucking faggot." Bar fight!
- Lady Gaga's concert in Paris was postponed on Sunday due to snow, and it was the second time she was forced to change her Paris show date.
- Is Scarlett Johansson ditching the Hollywood life for something earthier?
- Kevin Smith says the way the media covered him being kicked off a Southwest flight was, "Pathetic. I was unfairly bounced and discriminated against, but they never bothered to tell that story. They just went with the easy fat jokes."
- Is this leaked list of supposed Oscar winners for real? Most of the "winners" are pretty expected, but there are a few upsets listed as well, namely in the Supporting Actress and Screenplay categories. [Cinematical]
- Rihanna issued a statement through her representative saying, "she wants to assure her fans that she remains strong, is doing well, and deeply appreciates the outpouring of support she has received during this difficult time."
He was once judged on a competition-based reality show, and now he will reportedly do the same to aspiring models on the upcoming 12th Cycle of ANTM.