Rapper Lil Wayne was hospitalized last week after his epilepsy reared its head and caused an especially severe seizure.
Christie Brinkley hosed down a woman who urinated on her beachfront property, and—in true Christie Brinkley fashion—she refuses to apologize for it. On Saturday night, a 36-year-old woman named Erica Remkus (who claims she was not drunk at the time) found herself needing a bathroom after watching hours of fireworks…
Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston are pausing their international “Hey, we’re dating!” tour to celebrate the Fourth of July at Swift’s Rhode Island beach house. Their aggressive PDA campaign continues apace.
Do you have a big booty? If so, you should put it in a small swimsuit, then drench it in water and possibly oil while you shake it around and take much pride in what God (or other avenues) gave you. At least, that's what I've learned from Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea's new video for "Booty" their much-publicized…
Sports Illustrated is celebrating the 50th anniversary of its annual swimsuit issue this year. Here, we examine all 50 covers to see how "sexy" has evolved since 1964. Or didn't. (Hint: still boobs.)
The book that Alicia Silverstone read in the 9th grade that said "'Tis a far, far better thing doing stuff for other people" clearly had an effect on her; she's long been a vegan PETA supporter, and now she's adding breastfeeding advocacy to her repertoire.
On the eve of what would have surely been a very entertaining trial, Christie Brinkley and architect Peter Cook have reached a settlement in the nasty litigation stemming from their incredibly acrimonious 2008 divorce. Cook's lawyer claimed his client was "completely vindicated" in the agreement and said that Brinkley…
She was there to promote the fact that she's returning to Chicago on Broadway, but of course Matt had to ask her about her messy messy divorce from Peter Cook. "I just want peace," Christie said as she got choked up.
- That unfortunately tattooed woman who slept with Sandra Bullock's correspondingly unfortunately tattooed husband is pole dancing online under the URL SandraBullocksRevenge.com. What does that even mean?
- Whitney Houston's disastrous comeback tour is still going, and at a show in Denmark recently, hundreds of disappointed fans actually walked out on her performance. Says a critic who attended the show:
- In an interview that airs tonight on Extra, a dermatologist's assistant named Jason Pfieffer claims he had a"passionate and sexual" relationship with Michael Jackson to the day he died.
- In an exclusive interview, Sandra Bullock tells People that she has filed for divorce from Jesse James and has adopted a three-and-a-half month-old boy, Louis Bardo Bullock, as a single parent.
- Uh-oh. Sandra Bullock has left the family home.
- Nene and Kim might get evicted from Real Housewives Of Atlanta?!?! Aren't they the most entertaining ones?