Welcome back to Midweek Madness, your one-stop shop for delicious, farm-fresh gossip from In Touch, Us, Ok!, Life & Style, and Star. This week, Justin Bieber loves saying the word "fuck"; Brad Pitt's mom wants Angelina to be a Good Christian; Katie Holmes and Chris Klein party like it's 2000."Intimate Tell-All!" …
Director Jon Hurwitz and actors Jennifer Coolidge, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Jason Biggs, on the floor, Chris Klein, Seann William Scott, Tara Reid, Eugene Levy and director Hayden Schlossberg, from left, attend the photo call of the film 'American Reunion' in Berlin, Thursday, March 29, 2012. (AP…
- Michael Jackson's longtime dermatologist/friend Dr. Arnie Klein has been appointed to a position at the FDA. Now the man who advised MJ on what he should put in his face will help determine how injectables are used nation-wide.
- Susan Sarandon, the self-described "Johnny Appleseed of ping-pong," is working on a reality show about her ping-pong nightclub SPiN, and the young players trying to make it to the Olympics. "It won't be the Jersey Shore," says Susan.
- In her interview with Rolling Stone, Lady Gaga says: "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.'"
- Hot In Cleveland indeed: Old photos of Betty White and her late husband, TV host Allen Ludden, "engaging in sexual activities" are reportedly being shopped to media outlets.
- Jessica Simpson was linked to Hurt Locker star Jeremy Renner after they spoke to each other at an Oscars party and were spotted entering the same hotel, but he reportedly told his real girlfriend that it's all a publicity stunt.
- Wow, Lindsay Lohan and Sean Penn nuzzled at a private dinner for Milk last week. Samantha Ronson was not present. What does it all mean? [Fox 411]
- Photographs of Jennifer Aniston in a wet T-shirt with a "visible breast" are in a calendar, but a spokesperson says, "I don't think this is legal." [Times Of India]
- In this…