Matt and Amy Roloff, the couple at the center of of TLC's Little People, Big World, have announced their decision to separate after 26 years of marriage. I've only seen the show once or twice, so I have little understanding of their family dynamics, but I wish them and their kids the best. I can't imagine how…
PARIS, FRANCE - JULY 03: Catherine Deneuve and Sofia Coppola attend the Louis Vuitton new boutique opening as part of Paris Haute-Couture Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2012/13 at Place Vendome on July 3, 2012 in Paris, France. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
[The 7th Annual Dubai International Film Festival, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 16. Image via Getty.]
The Dubai International Film Festival may not be Cannes-level — yet — but we're willing to bet the fashions are among the most memorable.
The opening of the new Louis Vuitton Bond Street Maison was a big deal. Big enough to attract most of London's leading fashionistas, some huge stars and, natch, gorgeous threads.
Women's Wear Daily's photo archive of designers and socialites in their homes documents some daring sartorial and interior-decorative choices on the part of people like Catherine Deneuve, Robert Evans, and Yves Saint Laurent. And, for some reason, William F. Buckley.
- Oprah is being sued for $1 trillion. That is one trillion dollars. Here's the deal:
- Does Daniel Craig have a tattoo on his magic stick? He told Jay Leno: "I have a couple of tattoos where you’d see them. There’s another where you wouldn’t. It’s hidden away."
- Oh no! The sameJohn Galliano coat appears on the cover of both Vogue China and Vogue Japan this month? You think they got them mixed up??? [Fashion Week Daily]
- Celeb fragrances? We know, you were worried the whole industry was dying! But no. New scents from Jennifer Lopez, Tim McGraw, Sean "Jay-Z" Carter's Rocawear,…
- Britney Spears to star in remake of The Bodyguard! Oh wait, phew. Joke! [Best Week Ever]
- The verdict is in: Miss New Jersey can stay Miss New Jersey, even though she's a (only sorta) dirty girl. [CNN]
- A helpful hint: Don't eat steamed buns off the street in China. They're made of cardboard. [CBS]
- What's your virginity…
- After shooting her for a Dom Perignon campaign, Karl Lagerfeld expressed amazement at Claudia Schiffer's ability to play the diva at the heart of the campaign's storyline. We further express amazement that Karl got over his own whopping diva attitude to actually compliment someone other than himself. [WWD, 1st item]