The annual Miss USA pageant has concocted a vile plan to embarrass, panic, and frighten pageant hopefuls: stocking the audience with homosexual-agenda-supporting folks from the Human Rights Campaign, and asking the contestants really hard questions, like whether they believe evolution should be taught in schools. And…
- Well shit. Love her or hate her, you cannot deny that Megan Fox looks amazing and happy in her beachy, pretty wedding pictures.
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly has a "new love interest": a woman named Eilat Anschel, who recently finished a mandatory stint in the Israeli Defense Force. [TMZ]
- Lindsay Lohan keeps saying she's hard at work on something, and now we may know what's been keeping her so busy: At Perez Hilton's birthday party this weekend, she debuted a new song called "Stuck."
- Will Paula Abdul host an "updated version" of Star Search?
- Kevin Smith says the way the media covered him being kicked off a Southwest flight was, "Pathetic. I was unfairly bounced and discriminated against, but they never bothered to tell that story. They just went with the easy fat jokes."
- Two women sued Dr. Frank Ryan, the plastic surgeon who performed 10 surgeries on Heidi Montag in one day, for malpractice. One underwent multiple procedures at once like Heidi, and both claim he didn't explain the risks before surgery.
Happy Thanksgiving! So: I made you guys some hand turkeys — but these are no ordinary birds.
- Last night, one of the four buses in Miley Cyrus' tour caravan swerved off the road in Virginia and crashed. The driver was killed, and one other person was injured.
- How do we feel about the fact that Miley Cyrus dressed as Julia Roberts' Pretty Woman hooker-with-a-heart-of-gold character for an '80s party to celebrate her 17th birthday Wednesday night? [Page Six]
With an adult filmmaker planning a film about Jaycee Dugard, and Donald Trump suggesting that Carrie Prejean make some money off her sex tape skills, we're starting to wonder if there's any prominent woman who hasn't been approached for porn.
- Nicole Richie has been complaining that she doesn't feel well for days, and now she's been hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai for pneumonia. Her rep says she's "doing well."
Carrie Prejean has complained of being "Palinized" — that is, discriminated against because she's a conservative woman — but she and Sarah Palin have more in common than just a victim complex.