Cameron Diaz is currently doing the talk show circuit to promote her new movie The Other Woman, but using her airtime to promote a few more personal topics — cheating (related to the film, I guess) and pubes.
This may be the most stereotypically American Apparel thing that American Apparel has ever done. A downtown Manhattan outpost now has a trio of mannequins in its window, clad in just translucent white underwear—all of them with a substantial thatch of pubic hair.
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has written a book. Unfortunately, much of that book tries to justify all that lying the Bush administration did to get us into Iraq. Fortunately, she spends some of the book indulging the public's desire to learn about how everyone in the Bush White House was behind closed…
— Or so he writes in his memoir Decision Points. Bush also tells Matt Lauer that "the misery in Louisiana affected me deeply as well," but Kanye declaring he "doesn't care about black people" was still a "disgusting moment."
• A group of feral cats have been left homeless from the construction of the George W. Bush library. Volunteers are transporting the squatting felines to a new site, but it is difficult because "cats don't like to move." •
- Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer are reportedly no longer talking after Aniston admitted while on The Late Show with David Letterman that she didn't know who Schwimmer's fiance was:
• Bush's "I can hear you" has been named the top political catchphrase of the decade, according to a company that apparently decides random shit like this. "Global warming" came in second, and "war on terror" was number three.
In the latest installment of Target: Women, Sarah Haskins takes on the recent spate of advertisements that have a difficult time explaining what body part the featured products are actually for: vaginas.
Barack Obama is back in Washington, and Washington is all about Barack Obama even as the current President is short-timing the end of his Presidency and shit is going up in flames.
- Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson: On the rocks??? Apparently LL loves to party and Sam is shuns the spotlight; plus Sam's a thoughtful person and isn't sure how she comes across in this "celebrity romance." Gah. [Daily Mail]
- Wait a minute! Sam proposed?! While she and Lindsay were on vacay in Mexico! With a Cartier…