We weren’t the only ones put off by Lifetime’s trailer for the forthcoming The Brittany Murphy Story biopic: The late actress's father has been making it clear that he thinks the movie looks trashy.
A few days after threatening to sue Lifetime for planning a movie about the life and death of Brittany Murphy, the actress's father Angelo Bertolotti has given an interview suggesting that her mother Sharon may have been responsible for Murphy's death and the death of her husband Simon Monjack.
A second lab test of the late actress Brittany Murphy's hair samples shows there were unusually high levels of heavy metals and toxins in her system, fueling speculation of foul play once again.
Sharon Murphy, Brittany Murphy's mom, has finally broken her silence after the late actress's father claimed that independent lab tests showed evidence of poisoning and foul play. In an emotional open letter, Murphy says his revelations "are based on the most flimsy of evidence and are more of an insult than an…
Unless you're the least in-the-know person living in your gossip-deprived underwater cave on the outskirts of the lost city of Atlantis, you've read about all the drama surrounding the 2009 death of actress Brittany Murphy. Basically, the gist is that her dad is saying that he had independent labs run on her samples…
In an interview shown on GMA, Brittany Murphy's father Angelo Bertolotti had no doubts about what happened to his daughter.
Brittany Murphy, the actress perhaps best known for her work as the lovable Tai in Clueless, died on December 20, 2009 at the young age of 32. At the time, her death was breathlessly reported; despite the fact that her career had taken a bit of a hit in her final years and persistent rumors of her having possible…
This is really sad and shocking: although the LA Coroner ruled that both Brittany Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack died of natural causes, five months apart, that may not be the case. The late actress's father had hair, blood and tissue samples from both tested independently. And, according to the lab report:
It's just been announced that a few days ago Bunny Lebowski was brought to the hospital in Nice, France with a case of acute pancreatitis—and, according to her Twitter, a Jet Ski-related back injury. She will have to remain in the hospital until she's fully recovered, but her condition isn't life-threatening. Up until…
- While a then 17-year-old Demi Lovato was allegedly snorting cocaine "like a pro," the host of the party was filming her. Now he's shopping a video in which she screams while high, "Fuck all of you, I'm famous..."
- More on this in Midweek Madness: Life & Style is reporting that before she entered a treatment center, Demi Lovato had become a big fan of cocaine.
- What is your reaction to the news that Brittany Murphy's mom and Brittany Murphy's husband Simon Monjack slept in the same bed after Brittany died?
It's a truth universally acknowledged that everything awesome is somehow related to Jane Austen: forgiving empire-cut dresses, Colin Firth, Alan Rickman, funny girls who get the guy, Colin Firth, and of course, Amy Heckerling's contemporary classic Clueless, built on Emma.
- Staff at the hotel where Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr spent their honeymoon claim that Orlando openly talked about his wife's pregnancy:
- Paris Hilton is allegedly making the Nazi salute while wearing a military-style hat in a picture taken on a yacht in St. Tropez. She insists she's just dancing and scratching her nose.
- A source claims that the cast of Jersey Shore is sick of dealing with Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino:
- Mel Gibson may have been the target of an extortion scandal by ex Oksana Grigorieva — and supposedly there is a text that proves it.
The PR honcho is so over revenge. In the contemporary Panopticon of social media, reality television, and e-mail forwards, Cutrone's rule is "don't ever put anything in writing and never say anything when anyone's around." Except for, apparently, this interview.
- Last night, Scarlett Johansson won a Tony award for her performance in A View From The Bridge on Broadway. She wasn't the only film star awarded at the ceremony: